Thinking of a change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarah ds3 black View Post
    So wots the difference between the normal dsport and the airdream?
    Not 100% But I Think The Airdream DSport is The HDi DSport With Lower Emissions And The Start-Stop System

Comment

I've bin lookin at the airdream dsport, looks like I might b upgrading soon. Like the look of it and with the few extras that its got it looks a good swap.
      Black Limited Edition 1.6 Hdi

Comment

Originally posted by sarah ds3 black View Post
        I've bin lookin at the airdream dsport, looks like I might b upgrading soon. Like the look of it and with the few extras that its got it looks a good swap.
        You won't go far wrong with the Airdream Dsport 110 e-Hdi. I got mine exactly a week ago today and must say I'm well happy with it. I upgraded to the satnav/folding mirrors/reversing sensors etc and it delivers on every front. It's
        Comfortable, quick and very good on the juice. I'm forever using the cruise control and the acceleration in 2nd, 3rd and 4th is unlike any diesel I've ever driven. I've already got six hundred odd miles on the clock!

Comment

I've driven cars with the start stop technology and honestly got fed up with it, I didn't know my new Ds3 had start stop in it's spec so was surprised when it cut out at the lights, Its a lot more subtle than other motors and at the end of the day it's there to save fuel, I'm happy leaving the Eco setting switched on.

Comment

Can i ask how much you paid with all the extras on?
            Black Limited Edition 1.6 Hdi

Comment

The truth is I'm not sure, Ive got my car through my company, when I spec'ed it out I simply ticked boxes. I fully Reccomend the sat nav, it just looks so much better than the horrible little orange window you would get otherwise,
              Sorry I can't help, I'm sure somebody will post the cost of the items shortly.

Comment

List is 18575 i think wit out the sat nav, i didnt go forthe sat nav as i like my tom tom but must admit the sat nav option does look good. The airdream Dsport plus has the city sig pack plus leather seats, £0 road tax due to the low emissions and start stop technology and i have to say its very impressive as it is so unobtrusive. Put in neutral and foot off clutch and motor is silent the momet you put your foot on the clutch the enine is instantly alive. .my bro in-law has it on his fiat and its crap but DS3 system is great.
                I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

Working...
                X