Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Service package

Hi

Just a Quick question is the 3yrs servicing deal I purchased transferable if i sell my ds3 sport to another owner ??

Cheers

I don't think so to be honest, but I think it's depends if it was the Citroen subsidies £199 or the full £449 version. You should have had some documentation along with your Citroen Service Card which should say if you can or not. Otherwise a quick call to Citroen UK will let you know.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

£449 for full 3 yrs service? my dealer wanted to charge me £750 for 3 years servicing. told them i could get it cheaper and they said i couldn't its a citroen service pack

Comment

Sounds like you were quoted for a Freedrive Service package which is something different again!
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I've got the £199 servicing package. On the back of the schedule, which is a general document covering "Servicing, Maintenance & Freedrive Contracts", under "Clause 8 - assignment of contract" it says:

"A person acquiring a vehicle that has the benefit of a contract that is still valid can, if they wish, also benefit from the services. They have simply to request this from their Citroen dealer, giving giving their contract details, including name & address together with a photocopy of the new registration document. A new accreditation card will, in turn be sent to the customer so that they may in turn enjoy the benefits of the Contract until its termination or expiry in accordance with its terms."

So, it would appear that it will be transferable.

Comment

My dealer threw in the servicing at £199 for 3yrs servicing great aye? 3 services for £199 until u realise that unless u do 12,500 miles per year u will only get one service as a diesel ds3 only needs servicing every 2 yrs!!!

Comment

I got quoted £600 for 3 years...

I passed.
              sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
              Third time around.
              Work in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by jps74 View Post
                My dealer threw in the servicing at £199 for 3yrs servicing great aye? 3 services for £199 until u realise that unless u do 12,500 miles per year u will only get one service as a diesel ds3 only needs servicing every 2 yrs!!!
                Thought the diesels were every 12 months and it was the petrols were 2 years
                61 DSport + e-hdi airdream
                V5 STI Type R Impreza

Comment

nope the other ay around.
                  sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                  Third time around.
                  Work in Progress

Comment

Hmmm I'm getting a 110 e-hdi and my dealer told me the service was every 12,000 or every year (which ever comes first) was he having an off day??
                    2012 Citroen DS3 e-hdi 110 Airdream
                    2002 Fiat Punto 1.2
                    1996 Citroen AX Forte

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzayne View Post
                      nope the other ay around.
                      Hmm, one dealer that was trying to sell me a petrol one said that, to be honest I never checked as I'll be doing 12k plus a year
                      V5 STI Type R Impreza

Comment

Just looked in the service book,

ds3 racing normal conditions 12,500 or 1 year
                        Other vehicles 1.4 and 1.6 hdi fap 12,500 or 2 years
                        Other vehicles other engines 20,000 or 2 years
                        V5 STI Type R Impreza

Comment

Apart from the Routine Service, as quoted above, there's an optional Annual Service, which is basically just the checks included in the routine service & is not mandatory for the maintenance of the warranty. Annual Services are included in the £199 package. As servicing is based on mileage or time, whichever comes first, for most people the £199 package will cover one Routine & two Annual Services.

Comment

its bit of a fiddle as it is limited to 35k miles. Therefore, as i do over 20 k miles a year i wont get 3 services as my 3rd will take me to 37,500! Mind you, I might have got rid of it by the time it comes for service no 3?

Comment

Originally posted by pauljack View Post
                              its bit of a fiddle as it is limited to 35k miles.
                              I don't think it can be called a fiddle - the terms are quite clearly quoted on the documentation!

Comment

Working...
                              X