Wing Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wing Removal

Hi All. New to the forum. Does anyone have any advice on removing a wing on my 62 plate? I figure its bolt on with a couple of rivets possibly? I decided to have an argument with Ifor Williams trailer yesterday.....
    Also have seen that you can buy a "colour matched" wing already sprayed off Ebay, has anyone ever tried this? Worried painting to the code as obviously the paint will have aged.....

I looked into this a few month ago, and sure I found a video on it somewhere- the suggestion was that it wasn't that difficult to remove

I also tried to get an already painted wing, but only looked for couple weeks. They do come around, but not often (In my colour anyway)

Gave up in the end, and went to the professionals- £400 cash and car gone for 2 days
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

United Plastics is a plastic drinkware manufacturer and supplier that has been producing the plastic drinkwares and barwares for more than 10 years. And we are specialized in making kinds of plastic drinkware products. We provide plastic Tumbler Cups, water bottles in bulk and more type products. Water Bottles in Bulk

Comment

My partner and i emerged onto your website although centering merely a bit submits. Great strategy for subsequent, I am bookmarking simultaneously catch the full goes up. Texas Fake ID

Comment

This is probably the results We're getting all over. With thanks for your personal site, I sign up to your website. This is usually a awesome site. inches. lifepoint

Comment

I actually came out on your site when concentrating on just simply marginally submits. Awesome technique for upcoming, I'll be book-marking right away stop a person's entire rises.I actually came out on your site when concentrating on just simply marginally submits. Awesome technique for upcoming, I'll be book-marking right away stop a person's entire rises. chrome hearts clothing

Comment

Good publish, it's a very awesome weblog you have right here, continue the great function, is going to be back again. vlone shirt

Comment

Actually sound, great, fact-filled details the following. The content Don't ever fail, understanding that undoubtedly is valid the following at the same time. An individual constantly lead to an appealing examine. Is it possible to notify Now i'm pleased?: )#) Maintain the nice posts. more

Comment

The a truly great place That i experienced owing to publish it all. The chances of what precisely I want to observe pray during near future you can expect to keep going meant for posting an extremely good place. recommendutg

Comment

Attractive blog post, the nation's a truly nice web log that you have got these, compete the best get the job done, can be once again. clickcoupon991

Comment

In the form of Inexperienced, Now i'm once and for good seeking via the internet just for articles or reviews which has been about help others. With thanks. corteiz tracksuit

Comment

Definitely stable, brilliant, fact-filled facts in this article. Ones threads Do not sadden, and this absolutely is true in this article likewise. People generally produce a motivating understand. Would you say to Now i am fascinated?: )#) Sustain the great articles or blog posts. flatbed dispatch

Comment

This kind of is a wonderful submit My partner and i noticed as a result of discuss that. It is just what I desired to find out desire inside upcoming you may keep on regarding revealing this kind of outstanding submit. chrome hearts

Comment

Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Office relocation London

Comment

Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. Drones

Comment

Working...
                              X