Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 Performance Black

Hello all, long time no see...

I'm floating the idea of trading in my DS3 against the performance black.

Has anyone got any comments on how they turned out in the end as I recall the DS3 racing back in the day was a hit and miss car.

Any advice, much appreciated.

Wow!! Hello stranger!! How are you DeeKayEcks? The Performance seems to be alot more reliable than the Racing was/is, but its like any car, if its been looked after, it will defo look after you. You after one with a bit more..... er........ Performance?? :-)

Did you get yours remapped at SPTuning? I can't remember what engine / model you have now.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Well due to the lack of response, I went for it. Money down, car to be trading in and hopefully picking it up next week.

Yeah I had the remap done to get it from 120 to 153. How you doing by the way Funky ?

Comment

For a Amateur, We're entirely studying internet to get reports that is with help people. Thanks a ton. vietnam visum for kinesiske statsborgere

Comment

I’m empowered together with the surpassing plus preachy detailing for you to decorate such minimal timing.свързан сайт

Comment

Hello there, you web site is incredibly funny he informed me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas” bouncy house for rent

Comment

You have observed very interesting details! ps nice internet site. tiktok volgers kopen

Comment

Great artical, I unfortunately had some problems printing this artcle out, The print formating looks a little screwed over, something you might want to look into. a course in miracles

Comment

I would really love to guest post on your blog.:.”~* SUGAR DEFENDER

Comment

Instantly this web site will irrefutably frequently end up being notable regarding all weblog consumers, due to diligent reviews as well as checks. trực tiếp bóng đá

Comment

That is the reason focus on you must specific groundwork well before authoring. Will be possible to more desirable blog post in this manner. SUGAR DEFENDER

Comment

This is really likewise an incredibly beneficial placing most of us severely encountered shopping as a result of. It truly is faraway from each and every day we have now possibility to think about something. acim audio

Comment

I like this website because so much useful stuff on here . acim

Comment

This is really on top of that a truly decent advertisment you honestly professional exploring because of. It will be far away from regularly now we have hazard to look into something. acim

Comment

Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points , I besides conceive this s a very good website. searchable acim audio

Comment

Working...
                              X