Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private plate

Hi chaps....
    Was a member on here with different name, but i forgot the dam password, and changed my email addy, so had to sign back up with new acc ;(...ANYHOO..

Got a Citroen ds3, 1.6 thp 165bhp cabrio here, on a 2015 plate for the last 3 yrs pcp....
    Just decided last week, to keep it for another two yrs, as my mileage is super low ( 16850), and i do less than 2500 per yr, plus the pcp payments have went from ?185pm, down to ?84pm !...
    And i got the extended warranty with the car, up to 60000, or car is ten yr old, for only ?384 per yr, and that incl full rac break down recovery from my door, and anywhere in UK, towed back home, or to my local garage....

Anyway, i always said, that if i keep it for another 2 yr, i would get a private reg for it....
    Just bought it 3 days ago.....Plates will be here in 4 days time from today, and dvla docs all changed over, and back with me 3/4 days after that..Then i can put the plates on the car ..

Plates are DS03 JON ( name is johnny ).

Love this little car from the 1st day i bought it, and still do, and it only let me down once, and that was last week...The battery gave up after 3 yr of little/local only driving...

It going into body shop mid aug for repair to quarter panel and door, when bits of a wall fell off onto it....
    Full respray to quarter panel and door, and the guys are gonna buff up the rest of the car as well...Will look like new again, with its pearlescent/metallic black shine...

Was gonna change the car, but i cant find better one, with the kinda top end spec this ds3 has tbh for ?84pm !!
    Led rear lights/xeon fronts / full black leather seats, chrome mirrors/handles/side stripes on doors, and the 10 spoke alloys / auto lights and wipers, cruise, plus the upgraded sound system = no brainer to keep

There are a lot problems related to website uncomfortable to handle and you should take care of these more carefully and when it comes to Thesis Writing Services find a website which is more trustworthy. it meddles in your life more than you think and there are a lot other things which depends upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by zobudazar View Post
      There are a lot problems related to website uncomfortable to handle and you should take care of these more carefully and when it comes to Thesis Writing Services find a website which is more trustworthy. it meddles in your life more than you think and there are a lot other things which depends upon them.
      WTF are you on about m8 ????

Comment

The majority of students desire a price range that is both cheap and accessible. As a result, rather than splurging on a high-priced service, make a point of using Write My Assignment. They are regarded as one of the most reliable and cost-effective assignment writing services in the UK. You'll note that Online marketing assignment help is always at the top of any student's search history. This is owing to the elegance established by the establishment's employees, who operate with entire focus and dedication to the writing discipline. As a result, benefit from one of the best assignment writing services in the United Kingdom.

Comment

gable boxes 9x6x6 is the first and foremost choice of many retailers for tuck boxes as they are easy to assemble, easy to use and yet cost-effective.

Comment

We at Tribrid have years of experience working with brands across all personalised food packaging niches be it beauty, healthcare, tech, etc. Our years of experience combined with the latest printing technology will allow you to get the best design and packaging solutions out there for product boxes wholesale. So what are you waiting for? Book a call or request a quote to get started today.

Comment

Working...
            X