Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeaky clutch

Hi guys,

I've not been a driver for long (passed in February) and back in November I bought a DS3 2015 Puretech Dstyle S/S from a private dealer as he was selling it for cheap due to not being able to drive anymore (health reasons).

Anyway, the car had only done less than 14500 miles and now it has racked up 16100 miles so it's still pretty much newish.
    It had it's MOT back in July, but over the last couple of weeks I've noticed the clutch started making a faint squeaking noise now and again, I put it down to the pedal and was going to spray it with some WD-40, but over the weekend I made a 200 mile journey and on the way whilst pressing down on the clutch it felt like the clutch was sticking two or three times but it hasn't done it since... got back and noticed the squaking is coming from the outside rather than inside like I first though, and depending on how hot the weather/car is the louder the squeaking gets.

I got a mechanic who lives near me round last night and he said it could be a dry clutch that needs re-greasing or even a new clutch, but he said the problem is they'll need to take the gearbox off in order to get to it.

He suggested I check out some forums first before making the decision as it sounds like it's going to cost me, so I was hoping anyone else could have any insight to what the issue could be? Or has anyone else faced this problem before?

Take it into Citroen- ?130 for a diagnostic i believe- but least they will give u sensible answer
    Last edited by Chris_Blue; 13-08-2020, 19:56.
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Squeaky clutch is the main title here so i guess you can learn about this from assignmentman.co.uk/marketing-assignment-help/ as well if you like to. This would be a good thing to learn in case you need to know from here also. We all can see that for different reasons.

Comment

I'll be straightforward, I was exceptionally worried about my AZ-900 Exam Material Practice Questions tests and vocation. How would it be advisable for me to respond? These inquiries confounded me prior to visiting the BestCertsExams Questions and Answers Dumps. They assume full liability for their work and complete it impeccably!

Comment

Originally posted by dawnknight122 View Post
          I'll be straightforward, I was exceptionally worried about my AZ-900 Exam Material Practice Questions tests and vocation. How would it be advisable for me to respond? These inquiries confounded me prior to visiting the BestCertsExams Questions and Answers Dumps. They assume full liability for their work and complete it impeccably!
          get lost
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

samsung promo code and paste the code of Samsung. The last step is to click Apply to use the Samsung Voucher Code.

Comment

Originally posted by nikkireed View Post
              samsung promo code and paste the code of Samsung. The last step is to click Apply to use the Samsung Voucher Code.
              get lost
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

agouti siberian husky

Comment

potara earrings

Comment

crediblebh

Comment

ehallpasses

Comment