ds3 dsport and me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ds3 dsport and me!!

i was once a happy ds3 dsport owner, we were good together we had a connection we spent many hours razing around together then one day whilst lovingly cleaning my baby i discovered the dreaded alloy wheel corrosion!!! weve suffered 2 blown fuses and the funny noise when the steering is on full lock but now im slowly and surely falling outta love with her :-(

Ah Well Swap It Then,

Got No Time For These Moaning Threads...

Comment

No time for moaning threads.
      Why reply to them then?

Comment

Not moaning just need some help loving her again!

Comment

Head over the the 'Feel the DS3 Love' thread my friend and re kindle the romance.

One nice evening light a few candles, break out a pot of only the very finest wax and treat her to a slow sensual polish, caressing her curves and running your hands over her bodywork. And once your done and she is sitting here with amazing shine you will feel the love again.

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

u have a way with the laydees bigfeet i will give ur some attention!

Comment

oops that should read i will give her some attention!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                Head over the the 'Feel the DS3 Love' thread my friend and re kindle the romance.

One nice evening light a few candles, break out a pot of only the very finest wax and treat her to a slow sensual polish, caressing her curves and running your hands over her bodywork. And once your done and she is sitting here with amazing shine you will feel the love again.

lol loving that! :redface:

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                  Think I need a cold shower.
                  Originally posted by cyclone
                  It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                  Originally posted by Broda
                  I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Working...
                  X