Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Headlight issue

Hi everybody,

I've got a very recent issue with the left headlight. I noticed on driving to the shop that the lights seemed dim so when I parked up i noticed the left sidelight wasn't on.

I was going to see about changing the bulb but after removing the rubber cover & pulling the connector off there as a spark. I reconnected it & the left sidelight came back on so I drove back home with now issues, went over bumps & potholes but no issues.

The. The other day I was out again & the same left headlight was off again. Disconnecting the connection to the left headlight & refitting worked again. I havent yet replaced the bulb but there doesn't seem to be any bad contact or loose connections. Every other bulb works fine.

Oh ye, its a 2014 DS3 DStlye 1.6ehdi (90)

any ideas?????

This is usually a wonderful recommendations primarily so that you can all those a novice to blogosphere, limited plus genuine information… With thanks to get spreading brussels. Very important learn posting.thegiftio

Comment

Fantastic write-up, journeyed onward in addition to book-marked your web site. When i can’t hang on to learn to read far more by people.CANADA VISA FOR CZECH CITIZENS

Comment

If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you. 먹튀검증업체

Comment

Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! 릴게임사이트

Comment

Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! apollo tv app

Comment

Discover Armored Coast: Your Shield Against Storms! Sunshine Metal Supply brings you a robust roofing solution for coastal living.best coastal roofing

Comment

What is an outstanding post! “I’ll be back” (to read more of your content). Thanks for the nudge Kfz Gutachter Brandenburg

Comment

My partner and i emerged onto your website although centering merely a bit submits. Great strategy for subsequent, I am bookmarking simultaneously catch the full goes up.посетете сайта

Comment

Working...
                  X