Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External trim missing

Hi all, can somebody please help?!
    I have a 2010 1.6 155thp (currently with the shudder/intermittent throttle response but that’s another story!....).
    There is a piece of plastic trim missing above the door handle on the drivers side and for the life of me I have no idea what it’s called to search for said part! It’s a small plastic clip on piece that is a continuation of the bottom of the window trim. (Trying to put an image up but it’s not letting me) I’ve googled every kind of terminology to look for images but to no avail. Can anybody advise please or better still know where I can get hold of one without trawling round the scrappers!
    TIA.

Have you tried going to a citroen dealership with a parts department and asking them?
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hey Dannyshutters

Can you take a look at this link, i've uploaded a parts page from the citroen parts catalogue (1.6 THP Front Door). Tell me if you can find the right part that you are missing

Link: https://imgur.com/a/7CTyqmE

Cheers Mike

Comment

Hey Dannyshutters

Can you take a look at this link, i've uploaded a parts page from the citroen parts catalogue (1.6 THP Front Door). Tell me if you can find the right part that you are missing

Cheers Mike

Comment

Originally posted by DS3-NL View Post
          Hey Dannyshutters

Cheers Mike
          Hi Mike,
          Thanks very much for taking the time to reply.
          Unfortunately, the diagram doesn’t show the required part!
          It’s a small black plastic piece approx 4” long that sits directly at the base of item 12 or 14 on the diagram. It a separate extension piece of the horizontal bottom window trim/plastic........
          I cannot find them for the life of me!!
          I will try and upload a photo again but for some reason the images I try don’t work....

Comment

Hey Danny,

Yes there are some difficulties with posting images lately, i have the same problem...

I was scrolling through the Citro?n parts catalogue and i found this other parts list for the front door, is the part that you are looking for in this page?

Link: https://imgur.com/a/iubqG6H

Cheers Mike

Comment

Hi Mike (DS3-NL),

what a star you are.........!
              It looks like Item No5 on the link that you sent me! At least I have some form of reference now so can search for a replacement.
              Can’t thank you enough for your efforts for something so trivial.
              Going off topic, I tried to look for a repair manual to see if that had any reference and also handy to have for other issues (see my latest post!). I bought one from Emanuals.com for ?20 but all I can say is AVOID THEM 100%. The manual is horrendous to down load, DID NOT include my model (1.6thp 155, although the ad stated DS3 2010 on...), no refund given and customer service are abysmal and to the point of abusive!

Comment

Hallelujah!!!!!
                Managed to source the part eventually from local Citroen dealer - tried quite a few but this guy was obviously aware of the part req. I’ll update with a confirmed part number tomorrow in case anybody else has the same issue.

Comment

Hey Dannyshutters ,

Glad to hear you found the missing part !

Comment

Should anybody else have this trivial problem..........
                    part Number for the DRIVERS side is 9310 N9.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                      Have you tried going to a citroen dealership with a parts department and asking them?
                      WIN :-)
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

do cockapoos shed

Comment

Working...
                        X