my 110 d sport plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 110 d sport plus

I dont pick mine up till march wanted the 12 reg ( i know i know ) have px'd my quashqi got a good price to lol, the only real niggle i had were the performance i thought i would get the ds3 ( with persusion from the wife ) and have it remapped our other car is a 400bhp impreza so as you can imagine i would of liked a little more erm oomph from the ds3, now my point there seems to be a problem with tunning the 110 anyone know different ( would be nice in north east also ~~)

jta

The Only Guy Who Can Currently Tune The 110 Successfully ( No Problems To Date Since Last Year With The Many He's Done ) Is Jamie At Burbage Motorsport / SP Tuning.

Here's His Site: http://burbagemotorsport.co.uk He's Based In Burbage Near Birmingham.

You Get Around 145 @ 240 So Is A Nice Little Increase For Only £299.

Ring Him And Have A Chat And Tell Him Zack Sent You !

Comment

Originally posted by JTA View Post
      I dont pick mine up till march wanted the 12 reg ( i know i know ) have px'd my quashqi got a good price to lol, the only real niggle i had were the performance i thought i would get the ds3 ( with persusion from the wife ) and have it remapped our other car is a 400bhp impreza so as you can imagine i would of liked a little more erm oomph from the ds3, now my point there seems to be a problem with tunning the 110 anyone know different ( would be nice in north east also ~~)

jta

What Impreza is it you've got? I've got a v5 type r running a tad over 400
      61 DSport + e-hdi airdream
      V5 STI Type R Impreza

Comment

Thanks zak will do 145 seems closer to the mark i was after
        chrisp its a wrx jdm version iv in the rarest colour BLUE hahahahaha
        its running 380 bhp to tell the truth but its using tmicwith charge cooler so prity much at its limit i dont want to make it look modified with a fmic i love the noice though the launch control is awsome

Comment

Working...
        X