help finding these wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help finding these wheels

I'm trying to find these wheels to replace the horrible ones the previous owner of my car put on. I can't find their name anywhere or even in oem parts shops. I know they're 18" but thats about it

Many thanks

DS3 performance black edition wheels
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Is there anywhere I can buy them without buying the car too? The main dealer couldnt help me as I didnt have a name or part number. Although I'd prefer not to buy from the dealers, if anyone knows of anywhere else stocking them?

Comment

Your best bet would be too speak to a Citroen parts department. They should be able to give you a code
        If they dont play ball, find a registartion plate of a perfromance black, ring the parts department and ask for the cost of a replacement wheel- for that registration

They wont be cheap
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

What would you class as not cheap? All the other 18" wheels from citreon can be picked up for around £500. Would they not be in that price range?

Comment

hxxps://www.originalcarparts.com/car-manufacturer/citroen-parts-accessories/ds4/musketier-citroen-ds3-ds4-ds5-lichtmetalen-velg-pallos-8jx18-zwart-gepolijst-ds488014bp

I found these, for a DS3/DS4. But they seem very wide, I've asked the question of what offsets they do for our bolt pattern, but would an 8J fit the DS3 ok?

Comment

Working...
            X