Loss of power.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of power.

Car was serviced probably a month and a half ago and since then, I’ve had none-stop problems with loss of power. Not sure if it matters, but I have been filling up with E10 since September. The problem only seems to be present when it’s cold.

First issue with loss of power so I ran a diagnostic and it said it needed a new combustion coil (number 1). I fixed that and then all was good. Two days later, I had no power at all. Ran another diagnostic, combustion coil 3 needed replacing. Tried to run a full diagnostic but then the car just wouldn’t start. Battery was replaced then. Again, drove it afterward and everything was fine.

Third time, after driving it for a couple of days, the same loss of power happened. Checked diagnostic and this time issues came up with the ECU and also combustion coil 1 and 3. I turned the car off and on again (it was ‘warm’ at this point) and everything was okay - no issues came up on the diagnostic, no engine warning light either.

I’ve done a bit of searching and one forum said it could be the ECU whereas others have said it needs a walnut blast. Some other forums have said the E10 fuel takes ages to warm up. I’ve no idea what to do with it (I’ll take it in to the dealer soon but thought I’d ask here first).

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I discovered that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey with this actions, very curious... blog internetowy

Comment

The online world is usually bogged decrease having untrue information sites without the need of authentic meaning even so the write-up seemed to be excellent in addition to worthwhile this understand. Appreciate it intended for giving that by himself. prostadine

Comment

Digital Marketing Attribution is a hot topic in the eCommerce world, especially post-iOS14, when in-platform metrics have become less reliable than ever. And that’s a major reason why we developed Triple Whale: to demystify what parts of your marketing spend are truly driving your results. Digital Marketing Attribution

Comment

The success of any business depends largely on its ability to establish a strong brand presence. The goal of brand marketing services is to differentiate the company’s offerings from competitors in order to build a loyal customer base and drive sales. A successful brand strategy will create a recognizable identity for the organization or product that resonates with consumers on an emotional and rational level. brand marketing solutions

Comment

Working...
          X