Those other cars THAT ARE JUST PLAIN IRRITATING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those other cars THAT ARE JUST PLAIN IRRITATING

Having jusy replied to another thread (Hickory Brown DS3) it made me think that when you
    do the old slowing down at the traffic lights thing- that if there is a car in front, or to the side, which ones
    make you sit up and hope the DS3 is looking real good.

I mean for me, pulling up behind any old MINI, or to the side of one, or one pulls up behind, I think theres
    just loadsa old and new MINIs about, and theyve plain just lost their KITSCH.

Theyve been around since 2002 and just plain old hat IMHO!

Or am I just nuts about my DS3!

So what motors get up your nose and WHY?

CBLUE
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Picassos! Not the new ones, the old ones.

Before I had my DS3, the car I used to hate was a Picasso. The owner of said vehicle always seems to be in a hurry. Always up your arse trying to overtake and always going super-duper fast.

It is like they are trying to prove that just because they have a people carrier they have not given up on life and are going to prove it to you. I even joked when I bought my 3 that I wanted a Picasso edition cause seemed so fast

Now I have a citroen it's not so bad. Like I am one of the gang. Weird.

Is that a rant? Probably, lol, so rant over.

On the subjects of minis though, they are actually really good cars. Made my miss us buy one a couple of months ago when she was looking for a good used motor. She bought a cooper which has the same engine as I do and it is great.

But not as good as mine!

Comment

Mini's and Fiesta's

got to laugh at the drivers
      Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
      Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

Originally posted by Woolsy View Post
        got to laugh at the drivers
        You could be laughing at my missus! I do laugh at the posers through who all of a sudden seem to get the wind taken out of them when i rock up in my gleaming DS3!

Jealousy is a cruel mistress!

Comment

I hate Picasso drivers!

Comment

saxo's always driven by little chavy gits that want to race no matter what, drive like dippers and just laughable when you put your foot down in the ds3 sport and leave then behind

Comment

Saxo's + 106's With Jap Bodykits >.<

Comment

saxos in contrasting colour crap fitting body kits and body bog all over the things.
                big bofty exhausted corsas with kids in em with the power of an asthmatic ant.
                ds3 1.6 hdi dsport plus in polar white and black roof

Comment

Oh- forgot to mention those cars i see fleetingly in the rear view mirror with a blue
                  flashing light on top make my heart skip a beat too- not that I do anything wrong of course!
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

I HATE Minis with a passion. Uncoolest car on the road.

Any brand new base spec Audi or BMW does my head in. The people who drive them think they're something special and are so desperate to have an Audi or BMW that they can only afford a bog standard one. I don't care if it's German quality...a 1.6 petrol A3 is an embarrassment.

VXRs are horrendously chavtastic and anyone who thinks they're good looking or tasteful probably also thinks those grey plastic electronic ankle bracelets are cool too.

99% of Porsches are driven by people who know NOTHING about cars, just that a Porsche is fast.

Does anyone actually aspire to own a Mondeo? Anyone? At all? In the world?

There is nothing more depressing than seeing ANY bloke driving an MX5. Especially an old one in that orangey/goldy sort of colour.

There's some fucking idiot who lives round here who has an older Civic Sport (the members from Bolton have probably seen it, blue, dodgey HID kit, a few white stickers on the front bumper) who thinks it's the fastest thing in the world. It's a basic model with a bodykit...IT'S NOT A TYPE-R. I panned it in my C2 once then slowed down to let him past and his mate in the passenger seat laughed and pointed at me as he finally caught up and went past. See, what you've done there, is not understand.
                    May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                    October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                    Instagram @adamds3

Comment

i always wondered why the silver and white cars with them fake blue flashing lights always try and keep up with me. i end up laughin as they disappear into the distance. seems to happen every day :S

p.s joke for those of you who may fear im serious only bin pulled once in the beauty
                      Last edited by mattds3sport; 24-02-2012, 17:38. Reason: just incase

Comment

Cars that irritate me have to be:

All Nissan Micras, always seem to be driven by people who only just see over the steering wheel.

Most penis extensions, namely 4x4s who the only time they ever go off road is when they park on the pavement.

Only 4x4s that are acceptable are those driven by farmers, horse owners and the army who use them for the purpose for which they were intended.

All chavs who drive cars that they have clearly spent more money on fitting with a stereo than they have on the up keep. And you hear before you actually see the car .
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by THP View Post
                          I HATE Minis with a passion. Uncoolest car on the road.

Any brand new base spec Audi or BMW does my head in. The people who drive them think they're something special and are so desperate to have an Audi or BMW that they can only afford a bog standard one. I don't care if it's German quality...a 1.6 petrol A3 is an embarrassment.

VXRs are horrendously chavtastic and anyone who thinks they're good looking or tasteful probably also thinks those grey plastic electronic ankle bracelets are cool too.

99% of Porsches are driven by people who know NOTHING about cars, just that a Porsche is fast.

Does anyone actually aspire to own a Mondeo? Anyone? At all? In the world?

There is nothing more depressing than seeing ANY bloke driving an MX5. Especially an old one in that orangey/goldy sort of colour.

There's some fucking idiot who lives round here who has an older Civic Sport (the members from Bolton have probably seen it, blue, dodgey HID kit, a few white stickers on the front bumper) who thinks it's the fastest thing in the world. It's a basic model with a bodykit...IT'S NOT A TYPE-R. I panned it in my C2 once then slowed down to let him past and his mate in the passenger seat laughed and pointed at me as he finally caught up and went past. See, what you've done there, is not understand.
                          Yay that will be me then!

Stef
                          2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

lol i wondering how long it would be till you posted stef lol
                            well its a personal thing

Comment

Originally posted by pauljack View Post
                              lol i wondering how long it would be till you posted stef lol
                              well its a personal thing
                              LOL, indeed mate, mind you it's VXR only in name. With its 6.0L V8 it's not the typical VXR Chav mobile, anyway must dash, it's past my curfew time and bed time, don't want to be late reporting in to my local cop shop in the morning....................

Stef
                              2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

Working...
                              X