X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow Is My Last Day With The DS3

As Saturday morning it goes to....

'Webuyanycar.com'

Dont know why, but they've offered £1215 MORE than two local Citroen main dealers?! That included mentioning the 1" graze on an alloy (girlfriend) and a 1cm mark on the rear bumper (carpark knob)

Im not gonna slag it off, in fact i washed it sat for the 1st time in a few months, and my god does the Sport Red look good! Amongst all the blacks and whites and grey cars on our roads, the red really is in your face!

Its still got its hesitating problem, but i dont care anymore! If there's one thing Citroen need to get better at in order for the DS brand to be complete, its customer service

So onwards, and definitely upwards for me, and if anyone buys FN61GWZ then i looked after her well!

Still got the black mirror caps on it, and im hoping they wont notice so will have some chrome mirror caps and a K&N panel filter for sale
    63 Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDi S Line
    X Sunflower Yellow Clio 172
    12 Audi A1 2.0 TDi Black Edition
    61 DS3 DSport Plus THP
    60 RenaultSport Clio CUP 200
    02 RenaultSport Clio 172
    04 RenaultSport Clio 182
    51 RenaultSport Clio 172

Someones gonna ask so might as well be me

Why getting rid? Looks like the THP 150? Colour of mine too

Had issues?

Agree with you ref Citroen customer service. If it werent part of the warranty, I would get it serviced elsewhere!

CBLUE
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Is a shame, but wish you all the very best with the new car and lots of enjoyable trouble free driving
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
        Why getting rid?
        He's Sadly Downgrading To An A1

Comment

Upgrading to an A1

I now work for Audi and can get a top spec car on the staff scheme for low spec money, so no brainer

Its got issues, and i wish it was faster but i dont regret buying it, just maybe paying £500 for red as thats obv now more dead money!
          61 DS3 DSport Plus THP
          02 RenaultSport Clio 172
          04 RenaultSport Clio 182
          51 RenaultSport Clio 172

Comment

let us know how much WBAC knock off their offer price when they come to pick it up please. Interested with some of the stories I have heard recently.

Comment

I want shiny car
              sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
              Third time around.
              Work in Progress

Comment

yeah a report of wbac would be good

Comment

Well its gone, the guy was really nice actually!

Went round it but mainly looking for chips etc, there was the TINIEST 1mm mark on the door edge that wasnt even a chip, more like a bit of polish. Anyhu, that went down along with two stone chips - again tiny!

He said he didn't agree with the way he has to inspect them, for example if there's 3 scratches on a door, he HAS to mark down 3 x £75, even though they'd just spray the full door for one probably!

So, we get back the the desk and he's totally missed the little bump on the rear bumper that some one did - result! He then says, because that chip on the door is so small ill ignore it lol. One of the Bellones was slightly curbed, and he has to manually put a refurb cost in, so he says ill say £25 as i know i can get them done for that - erm no you cant as its that weird shiny lacquer effect (didnt say anything obv lol)

So, knocked £175 of for 'damage'

Total price given was £12960 - thats £1000 more than 2 Citroen agents, and £800 OVER book?!!

So, thats the end of the DS3, and TBH id recommend WBAC, but saying that every other car ive ever put through the site has come back worth pennies, so maybe struck lucky this time lol

Just remember, its £75 PER CHIP!!!! So if your bonnet is pebble dashed, thats gonna cost you lol

Oh, and he didnt notice no chrome mirrors - result - so ive got these for sale along with a K&N panel filter. The mirrors were only on about 2 weeks from new
                  Last edited by Faxo; 25-02-2012, 14:32.
                  61 DS3 DSport Plus THP
                  02 RenaultSport Clio 172
                  04 RenaultSport Clio 182
                  51 RenaultSport Clio 172

Comment

Hi Faxo- glad u r happy with your DS3 gone

Gonna keep mine for ages (Touch wood)

What benefit does a KN filter give and what u want for it?

Could I fit it meself? (Not a mechanic me)

PM me if you like

CBLUE
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                    X