Oops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops!

My fella kind of opened the passenger car door with force onto a neighbours window sill in a narrow welsh terraced street.. got kinda dented n chipped the edge of my car door.. he feels bad... not as bad as he will do when I keep going on about it.. lol

Is there a chip paint little pot we can buy?? just want to know prices..
    Red / Black HDi 90 .............. If you see me give me a Toot

message john nicol on here.

http://ds3club.co.uk/member.php?320-John-Nicol
    sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
    Third time around.
    Work in Progress

Comment

also might be worth investing in some of this. when ya av touched up ya door. ya cut it to size i find it works a treat and they just pull off when washing ya car. might be avail in colours too http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-DOOR-E...-/170641868726
      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Originally posted by billy smith View Post
        also might be worth investing in some of this. when ya av touched up ya door. ya cut it to size i find it works a treat and they just pull off when washing ya car. might be avail in colours too http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-DOOR-E...-/170641868726
        so it comes off when washing your car and you add another one?? I wash my car more than once a week lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzayne View Post
          Thank you.. just asked... and the fella is paying.. also need to take the little dent out but he is sorting that.. cheers!

Comment

i got touch up pen for 7.99 or summat n touched bits up on mine works a treat its ok if u use the lauqer

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kaibabes View Post
                so it comes off when washing your car and you add another one?? I wash my car more than once a week lol.
                yeah and they go back on. i norm throw mine in the bucket when washing then just put them on when im finished. forgot to put that in 1st post lol
                e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Originally posted by billy smith View Post
                  yeah and they go back on. i norm throw mine in the bucket when washing then just put them on when im finished. forgot to put that in 1st post lol
                  oh right.. nice one will order some now.. how many packs for the 2 doors would I need?

Comment

Originally posted by mattds3sport View Post
                    i got touch up pen for 7.99 or summat n touched bits up on mine works a treat its ok if u use the lauqer
                    where did you get your touch up pen??

Comment

Originally posted by Kaibabes View Post
                      where did you get your touch up pen??
                      You Can Get One From John Nicol Or Buy Them From Halfords

Comment

1 pack 2 metres long so u just cut it to size

Comment

Working...
                        X