Car Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Cam

So i got a car cam for xmas, not sure of what model it is as ive already misplaced the box.

Its a two camera system for front and back which also records GPS, speed and G force up down left and right.

Records to a 4gb sd card which auto erases when full. Very cool system.

There are two reasons i have it, first is of course to catch any incidents that might happen to prove my innocence.
    The next is so i can post youtube videos of the crazy stuff i see on the road lol!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2475.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	363796

It is powered using the 9v and the power runs up to the front no problem. have yet to brave fitting the rear camera.
    already caught a pickup pulling out on me no indication cause me to brake hard enough for hazards to come on.
    Ironically he repeated the same thing minutes up the road.

Ive taken about 6 hours worth of driving and sped up x8 to make a music video for my solo tunes.

check it out

Mr Blank Expression - Invisible Girl (Car Cam Video) - YouTube

Nice work fella. Reggae is not really my style but I can always appreciate good music!

Good use of the video footage too. Hope to see some lunacy of other drivers sometime soon, like DS3 Interceptors

Comment

exactly. i dont know why i never took the footage of the pickup off the cam. its gone now. No doubt il spot some lunacy soon. Will also mean il have footage from any club meets.

Comment

Nice music dude!

Comment

Want !

Comment

I love Reggae/Ska, Old Scooter Boy, cool vid mate.

Comment

cheers, hate to promote on here (feels like spam) but if you like it ive got free downloads on www.mrblankexpression.bandcamp.com

just got bullied by a van and a lorry on way home from work. videos to follow i guess lol

Comment

http://youtu.be/RpX9yzeip6E

Comment

i got a car cam but nothing like yours lol mines the cheap £6 ebay job i'll get some footage to compare soon
                  Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
                  Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

Originally posted by lufc_lad View Post
                    Nice music dude!
                    I would have preferred Billy Idol's Speed!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X