Go on, convince me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Markm49uk View Post
    Yes I know - actually they quoted me two options - higher up front cost with lower monthly lease or smaller upfront and larger monthly. Having just checked my quotes I actually decided to go with the 6 payments up front and monthly cost of £194.37 which is very competitive.
    I guess that shows that it pays to try to negotiate down the prices they quote on the internet!

Comment

To be fair I just found a deal on another website and asked them to beat it which they did by £10 a month.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob800 View Post
        go on citroen website it will tell you on there what you get in the dsport plus inc full leather what colour combo did you go for ?
        Well it's fully loaded looking at the list of kit -amazing value. Sorting colour tomorrow as they have access to a number in stock which are available in 7 days so will see what they have and take it from there. To be honest I like the all black look....

Comment

oh i know its fully loaded ive got one and love it
          http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...8andporche.gif

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob800 View Post
            go on citroen website it will tell you on there what you get in the dsport plus inc full leather what colour combo did you go for ?
            Hectic day getting this all sorted - in the end I went with just the Dsport not the plus as they have them in stock and I need it quick.

Cherry red with black roof - decent choice?

Comment

yes nice choice i was looking at the same colour as well as the all black but yellow came out on top
              http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...8andporche.gif

Comment

Just got reg number and delivery on the 14th March - going to be a long 2 weeks......

Comment

My 110 HDI DSport company car is 14 months old & has now covered 61230 miles & refuses to go wrong or do anything other than be a fabulous little car! I am a Service Engineer who covers the most of the UK & can't think of any other car I would want to drive at the moment. From pounding up & down the motorway to cornering on it's door handles round the back lanes, I can't fault it. Mine is on a 2 year lease so is not due until Nov 2012 but I am contemplating putting my order in already with my company for another one.

Comment

I've driven loads of Audi's, mainly spec A4 top end. I've got a DS3 and love it...

Fun, cheap, fun, ok the odd rattle, but fine for a couple of years motoring I'm sure!

REgards,
                    Clive.
                    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
                    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Working...
                    X