3.5 hours to go..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.5 hours to go..

The DS3 DStyle white addition HDi gets handed back for a DS4 at Midday, Then a few days later the Fiat 500C gets traded in for a DS3 Dstyle + HDi Airdream. I just could not live without a DS3 !

Awesome !

Comment

Originally posted by unners View Post
      The DS3 DStyle white addition HDi gets handed back for a DS4 at Midday, Then a few days later the Fiat 500C gets traded in for a DS3 Dstyle + HDi Airdream. I just could not live without a DS3 !
      How's the DS4? You coping without the DS3???
      2012 Citroen DS3 e-hdi 110 Airdream
      2002 Fiat Punto 1.2
      1996 Citroen AX Forte

Comment

Only driven around the block so far, as been working until midnight. When the other half went to fill it up yesterday some bloke said there is only one thing wrong with that car, its not got his name on it!! Had quite a few looks whilst its been driven around sheffield apparently.

Still waiting on a delivery date for the DS3 so stuck with the 500 for a bit longer. The dealer has sorted us out matching number plates the DS3 end in E and the DS4 end in F , with the rest of the letters numbers identical!!

Comment

That's cool about the plates and good the DS4 is getting some rightly deserved attention! Was looking at a 500 in summer 2010 but didn't quite have my finances in order at the time! Sound like I did the right thing waiting until I could afford the DS3! What colour are you getting this time?
          2002 Fiat Punto 1.2
          1996 Citroen AX Forte

Comment

Cool
            i have to wait till 19th to get my Dsport+ (weep weep)

Comment

We have had two 500's over the last couple of years, hard top was better the the 500C which build wise was not very good compaired to the hard top one. but got a good deal at the time. £1500 paid by GK and i was suppose to put £500 in but they never asked for it !! Only made 8 payments to bring the car inline to what i owed. so enabled me to get the car i really wanted a DS3.

My partner refused to have two DS3's hense traded the DS3 for a DS4. We went for the free colour so both are white, I do think the DS4 in white is the best colour for it anyway. Although i would have prefered the DS3 in red but not worth paying another £500 for a car that i will no doubt trade in within 2 years as i get bored easily!

The DS4 we purchased on Lease and the DS3 on Elect 3 Paying £219 per month with £700 down for the DS4 and £259 for DS4

Comment

My new DS3 has arrived, roll on tomorrow afternoon

Comment

My new DS3 has arrived, roll on tomorrow afternoon
                  Nice one!! Glad you're getting reunited with a DS3 again!! Enjoy
                  2002 Fiat Punto 1.2
                  1996 Citroen AX Forte

Comment

Im now the proud owner of my 2nd DS3. im loving the extras that you get on a plus model the engine sounds nicer than the last one aswell

Comment

Im now the proud owner of my 2nd DS3. im loving the extras that you get on a plus model the engine sounds nicer than the last one aswell
                      Congrats! Glad you're loving it even more than the last one!!! :-)
                      2002 Fiat Punto 1.2
                      1996 Citroen AX Forte

Comment

Working...
                      X