Picked mine up today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked mine up today

White DSport 110 eHDi black roof with City Sig pack (auto wipers/lights and folding mirrors).

Loving it.

Got a loose nut / bolt or something like that rattling loose in the tailgate (can only hear it when opening / closing tailgate), but nothing serious, get it sorted out tomorrow.

First trip was straight to DIY centre to pick up pressure washer.

For those interested brought from Lookers in Preston for the same price (near enough) to newcitroendeals web site - they were aware of this site and basically price matched. Personally prefer to purchase locally. Pays to go to a local dealer and see what offers they will do. Can always find deals from other places whether from other dealers and/or web sites and see if they will price match, cannot hurt worse can happen is they will say no.

PS. Be WARNED when you go for a test drive though, the sale person tend to love showing how well the car grips the road when going maxed out around a roundabout, just hang on else your face will be pressed against the passenger side window, hehe. Must admit I was impressed how well it did grip the road.

Now I need to find some place to go for a long drive to get the most out of it.

I had to test drive a c3 90 HDi on my own =[

FOREVERALONEEE
    sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
    Third time around.
    Work in Progress

Comment

welcome! lookers have an account on here, heres their thread http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?3530-Can-i-help-you
      C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Welcomes !

Comment

Welcome
          I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

Welcome to the theatre

Comment

Hey PMK picked up my thorium grey DSport today and I'm in Wigan so I'll keep my eyes open for you on the M6 ;-) Be sure to flash and wave if you see me first!!!
              2012 Citroen DS3 e-hdi 110 Airdream
              2002 Fiat Punto 1.2
              1996 Citroen AX Forte

Comment

Working...
              X