Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are any DS3 owners from Salisbury on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are any DS3 owners from Salisbury on here?

There are loads of DS3 owner is Salisbury who I frequently wave at but never get a wave back

I can only assume that they are not on this site and they think I'm some nutter.

So Salisbury DS3 drivers - come out of the woodwork! And please wave back, I'm starting to feel a bit lonely.

Oh and much love to the brown DS3 I saw driving down the A345 yesterday - your car looked amazing

And also ... Much hate to the parking attendants who ticketed both mine and my mothers DS3's in Amesbury on Thursday evening. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Bet they thought Christmas had come early!
    Blue/Black DS3 120 VTI DStyle + :eek::redface::eek: And loving it!

sigpic Just Chillin'

Hi Kazz

When I asked this a few months ago I was mailed a link to a map on this site with all members locations- maybe an administrator can help find that

Otherwise, on the very first page when u log on, it details how many members online, and how many total members- click on one of these and you get a list of every member and whereabouts

Cant be that precise cos I cant remeMber how I did it

Oh- and me and the other half wave at most DS3s and get a 50:50 response- but lifes short- have a chuckle and keep it up
    If we get a response I also have a reeeeeeaaallllyyyyy chav airhorn fitted that makes an alternating tone sound which I let rip LOL

Regards
    CBLUE
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

salisbury ds3 owners...

Originally posted by KazziKaz View Post
      There are loads of DS3 owner is Salisbury who I frequently wave at but never get a wave back

I can only assume that they are not on this site and they think I'm some nutter.

So Salisbury DS3 drivers - come out of the woodwork! And please wave back, I'm starting to feel a bit lonely.

Oh and much love to the brown DS3 I saw driving down the A345 yesterday - your car looked amazing

And also ... Much hate to the parking attendants who ticketed both mine and my mothers DS3's in Amesbury on Thursday evening. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Bet they thought Christmas had come early!
      Hi Kaz, i have a yellow ds3 and live in gillingham near shaftesbury, als 2 others hear in gill. if i see you ill beep flash and wave even meet for a beer..

Comment

I'm the one with the zebra on the roof! Look forward to getting a wave back WOOHOO!
        Blue/Black DS3 120 VTI DStyle + :eek::redface::eek: And loving it!

sigpic Just Chillin'

Comment

well Kazz, i willl wave at ya but im biased Im in Amesbury, north of Salisbury so if theres anyone out there local.....
          start waving :cool:
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X