Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowpricecars.co.uk...

Hi guys and gals..

Have any of you done business through lowpricecars.co.uk?

I placed an order with my local dealer and agreed to pay £250 a month with a £3500 deposit with elect 3 over the 3 years. Having seen some of you mention newcitreondeals.co.uk I decided to go for a quote out of curiosity.

My dilemma is they have come back with a better offer at £197.06 a month, having given me 500 citreon discount, £4100 for my current C4, trailer delivery with superbright on the same elect 3 over 3 years. I have already paid my dealer a £250 deposit and I'm umming and erring if I should cancel and go with the lowpricecars offer!

Anyone dealt with these people before? I've spoken to a chap called mike and he seems very pleasant and honest and I would recoup that £250 after 5 months with them and save £1800 over the 3 years!

Arrrrggghhhhh the stress!!!

All Down To You Mate,

Loads Have Cancelled With Dealer And Gone Through A Website, Pretty Much the Same Experience Yet They Save Money !

Comment

I guess I'm just a little concerned if its all above board and legit? Do people generally have a good experience with the online dealers?

Comment

Never heard of them, but loads have saved money with lots if different internet dealers.

Comment

Working...
        X