Confused feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused feelings

Pick up this Thursday at 11 but some thing is wrong..... Don't have the same buzz about picking it up now
    I know maybe it will change when I get there but some thing tells me I won't and I don't know why
    I should be buzzing now
    I know I'll miss my Nissan qashqai but I need a smaller car plus a auto
    Mind is going mad
    Could it be the spec/colour/ not adding any extras, all to late if that's the case
    Sorry for the moan
    Dstyle thorium grey/ red roof

No!

I had similar, spent AGES picking my car (engine and colour) and up the day of picking WTF up I thought I'd got it wrong.

All forgotten about as I drove away, I'm sure your worries will fizzle away as you see the car and get the keys

What extras are you thinking you should have added?
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Kinda like getting married, those last minute jitters. Push on thru and you will love it
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Hi as for extras
        Arm rest. Sounds silly but I need to shift around in the car and lean on some thing due to my spine
        USB for iPod
        Maybe just maybe better wheels. Car in show room same colour but black alloys looks nice
        Long story but silver mirror caps, got a set now from this forum but they want £50 to put them on. Can not afford that

I don't know all lost at sea

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
          Kinda like getting married, those last minute jitters. Push on thru and you will love it
          Not really, the cars a lot easier and less expensive to get rid of lol!

Comment

50 quid to put them on?? i'm guessing you could maybe have a go at it yourself?? someone on here prob knows how to do it.
            i only have the AUX input for my iphone but i'm happy enough with the way it works, although unless u have the USB u can't change the tracks by the steering wheel controls, other that i've no problems!
            Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

WTF to the rescue: http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...t=mirror+cover

I keep cars and women loooong term 24 years in now
              Last edited by cyclone; 06-03-2012, 16:47.
              Originally posted by cyclone
              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
              Originally posted by Broda
              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Thanks for the link. Way to afraid to do it myself
                Got the caps coming in the morning. Think I'll save up and pay to get them done

Comment

All can be added after?

And the mirror caps aren't that hard - as in the thread listed above, the most fiddly bit is popping the glass out. Go somewhere else that wont charge you £50? Could you not take the new caps with you when you pick it up and ask them to swap them? (or email the dealer first and ask them to do it for you?)
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Did ask them they said I will have to book it in first. Charge 1/2 hour rate and be about £50
                    Maybe it's because they may have to replace glass if they break it ;-)
                    Some thing for the months ahead I think

Comment

Aww your post made me feel sad because you should be excited!! I had moments of doubt like you but trust your judgement and allow yourself to enjoy the build up. Sometimes I tell myself things might not be as good as I originally expect to help cushion the blow just in case but when I saw my thorium grey DS3 for the first time I was nearly speechless with delight! The colour is truly gorgeous and knowing its YOUR car just makes it look even better than any other DS3 you've seen. Some people have said the armrest just gets in the way and all the other bits you can save up and enjoy adding over time (which will make it new and special all over again)!!!

Tomorrow you will be able to say you're getting your new car tomorow and just think how special you're going to feel about driving round it a brand new car! You'll notice the car turning heads and you won't be able to remember why you ever felt like you did earlier today!!

Maybe read the feel the Ds3 love page on here a few times for some extra reassurance ;-)
                      2012 Citroen DS3 e-hdi 110 Airdream
                      2002 Fiat Punto 1.2
                      1996 Citroen AX Forte

Comment

Originally posted by furryjen79 View Post
                        The colour is truly gorgeous
                        this one speaks the truth. (i have the same)
                        wait till you get your mitts on the key and take it for its first drive
                        2010 DStyle 1.6 VTi - Thorium Grey w/ Carmen Red roof

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

furryjen79 has just about summed it up. I had my doubts a few weeks ago myself but now cannot wait especially as I heard that mine left the factory today,so just cannot wait. Bring on the 25th

Put all your doubts behind and enjoy!:redface:
                            sigpic

Comment

Hope you are feeling more excited today! Have a wonderful time with your new car tomorrow!!
                              2012 Citroen DS3 e-hdi 110 Airdream
                              2002 Fiat Punto 1.2
                              1996 Citroen AX Forte

Comment

Working...
                              X