Pick mine up in 36 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick mine up in 36 hours

So, count down begins. Had a Vauxhall insignia (felt like driving a battle ship) which was replaced by a laguna estate . Been putting a litre of oil in it every 4 days. But ............ 36 hours to D Sport plus eHdi 110 white with black roof. Sooooo excited.

My mind was made up when my plane from Edinburgh to Birmingham (Ashcloud issues last summer) was cancelled. So I went to the car rentals and was given a DS3 for the 320 mile journey. My god what a journey it was. Drove it non stop. When I parked it on the drive realised how much my face ached from smiling all the way home!!! Roll on 35 hours 58 mins !!!!!!

You're going to smile even more driving! YOURS!

Not long now ;-)
    2012 Citroen DS3 e-hdi 110 Airdream
    2002 Fiat Punto 1.2
    1996 Citroen AX Forte

Comment

That time will fly by and you'll be driving your own
      Black Limited Edition 1.6 Hdi

Comment

Welcome!

You'll be smiling for some time after
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

welcome

Comment

Hey...good choice! Same as what I picked up last week

I'm racking up the mileage already just because I cant go anywhere without driving now haha!

Comment

welcome aboard :cool:
              e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
              Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

get ready for all the heads turning.. that still makes me smile
                There are old pilots, There are bold pilots but there are no old bold pilots

Comment

Originally posted by Stevesulsh View Post
                  get ready for all the heads turning.. that still makes me smile
                  It doesn't surprise me that heads turn. I don't think I have ever seen one on the road, so I think my head would be turning if one passed me as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X