Can anyone tell me if it's normal
    to have one reversing light?
    Someone pointed it out to me today.
    I have a DSports+ 1.6 THP 155

Thanks
    Completely normal.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I had the same thing. Spent ages scratching my head looking at the manual, trying to work out what the other side was for.

In short,; yes, you should only have one.

Comment

Thanks Dangerousfish and josh.
        Thought I had a bulb out!
        TwinnieE
        :cool:

Comment

funy u mention this my dad said the other day. i was like well i only need one so i dont care but he said u got white bits on both lights i said yea, gota be even right?

Comment

Different manufacturers do different things, even throughout their own ranges sometimes. It's common to only have 1 reversing light, i'm guessing it comes down to design the other side is likely to be used as a fog light, rather than having 2 reversing lights and a fog light positioned somewhere by itself, giving a more symetrical design.

Comment

Originally posted by PX54 View Post
              Different manufacturers do different things, even throughout their own ranges sometimes. It's common to only have 1 reversing light, i'm guessing it comes down to design the other side is likely to be used as a fog light, rather than having 2 reversing lights and a fog light positioned somewhere by itself, giving a more symetrical design.
              All my previous cars have had 1 fog light and 1 reversing light as long as they are on the correct sides, ie fog light offside and reversing kerbside
              sigpic

Comment

And yes, theres a foglight on the other side.

Comment

Cheapest tuition fees of online education systems are making them more attractive and appealing for students. You can get essay writing service UK for help as it can also be observed that most of the online academic institutions are offering free courses.

Comment

In common, reverse lights are not just a legal necessity, although they are helpful. They serve a dual purpose - to alert other car drivers that if you reversed in the night, you were just about to reverse, as well as provide beam. Read more at UK essay writer of UK Writing Experts.

Comment

Working...
                    X