No announcement yet.

Got a hole in my Carpet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there you can buy the aluminium foot rest plate to cover the carpet were you place your foot on the rest , this will stop the problem , buy direct from citroen or eBay does them for the ds3 , apparently they are standard on French models !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIsigpicC]

Comment

Originally posted by Hairychin View Post
      Hi there you can buy the aluminium foot rest plate to cover the carpet were you place your foot on the rest , this will stop the problem , buy direct from citroen or eBay does them for the ds3 , apparently they are standard on French models !!
      Yes you could buy the alu foot rest from a L/H drive car and install it. Many have done so but this does not cover up the problem area which is on the side of that hump.
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Wow that is pretty epic. I'm starting to get some wear on the side of the carpet to the left of the left footrest (next to the clutch) as well as massive wear on the mats from my right foot. Quite disappointed with the wear on the mats considering the cost and it only being 6000kms.
        '11 Noir Obsidian Citroen DS3 Dstyle 120VTi w/ darkest legal tint, K&N High-flow filter, carbon side strips, deleted resonator, tech pack. SOLD!
        THE BEE '12 Sport Yellow Citroen DS3 DSport THP155 6-spd manual w/ tech pack.

Comment

I have 13,000 miles on Citroen fitted mats and the drivers side look knackered already, not good really
          sigpic

Comment

You lot need to stop moving your feet so much!

30K on the clock, interiors only ever been cleaned once and my carpets are holding up fine.
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I've had mine a year (both me & my Dad driving it) and I have some pretty nice wear in the carpet. I just try not to look at it hahaa.

Comment

^ This or buy the rubber mats instead, those suckers survive a bomb going off!
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Its because its non woven carpet which is cheap shit, this is where car companies cut costs. Just colour the patch with a black marker pen, it be rite :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X