Just ordered my DS3!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered my DS3!!!

As the title says ordered a DS3 today, its a Dstyle plus white with black roof and wheels. Just cant wait to get it now, especially after driving a C1 for 2 years.

Liking the forum by the way :cool:

Excitement!!! :-) the forum is fab and we're here to help you through the wait for your car!
    2012 Citroen DS3 e-hdi 110 Airdream
    2002 Fiat Punto 1.2
    1996 Citroen AX Forte

Comment

Hi and welcome,

My other half had a C1 for 5yrs and having driven that and my DS3 there is no comparison....you wont be disappointed.

Great model choice and colour combo by the way (slightly biased here), did a 6 hour mini detail today and she looks great. What engine did you go for?
      '12 DS3 DStyle + 1.6 VTi White Black Roof

Comment

Welcome to Deep Space 3 you will deffo enjoy the car

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcheese View Post
          Hi and welcome,

My other half had a C1 for 5yrs and having driven that and my DS3 there is no comparison....you wont be disappointed.

Great model choice and colour combo by the way (slightly biased here), did a 6 hour mini detail today and she looks great. What engine did you go for?
          Getting the 1.6 VTi and after the test drive your right, miles better build quality and don't have to wait for a 2 mile gap to overtake lol

White and black was the only choice for me and didnt cost extra haha

Comment

Originally posted by furryjen79 View Post
            Excitement!!! :-) the forum is fab and we're here to help you through the wait for your car!
            I second that, Jen is good at doing this. Helped me through the early stages of 'I cannot wait' syndrome.
            sigpic

Comment

Picking the up the car Friday got a call from dealer today so dont have to wait to long

Comment

Working...
              X