Posting pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting pics.

Can anyone tell me how to post a pic here off an iPad? Thank you in advance :-)

Nope, I stay away from apple.

Someone will though
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Why not try something like the Photbucket or Flikr Apps? These will allow you to upload to their server which will give you an IMG code which you can paste onto here to show your images.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

As Bigfeet Said,

Easiest Way To Do It Is To Download The Photobucket App From The App Store

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
          Nope, I stay away from apple.
          As a 22 year IT industry veteran I always wonder why people say this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Markm49uk View Post
            I'm not going to get involved in apple bobbing. Each to their own. I have my points, you have yours. Done.
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
              I'm not going to get involved in apple bobbing. Each to their own. I have my points, you have yours. Done.
              Fight!!
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Markm49uk View Post
                In all fairness, the UI of MAC's is not user friendly at all to someone who's never used a MAC. I can understand some peoples hesitation in using them.

For example, last night I was attempting to create a Samba share from one of my network drives to my friends Airbook.

Windows would be: Start > Run > \\device

On a MAC though I had to go: Finder > Network > Command+k > smb://device

Unless you're making pretty pictures of doing something with a 5year old Windows would be the way to go (obviously excluding server environments).
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                X