The agony of waiting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The agony of waiting.

Hi all, just thought I'd introduced myself. I have a Cherry Red 1.6 e-HDi Dstyle on order through my company car scheme. Test drove it along with an Alfa MiTo (plug-ugly imho) and ordered 2 minutes after I climbed out with a smile on my face. I've been given an estimated delivery date for the end of May. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself over the next few weeks but browsing through the forums should help pass the time...

Welcome to the club and the site will keep you sane lol

Comment

the wait is far too hateful.....it was bad enough for me and i only had a 2 week wait!! Welcome to the club!:cool:
      Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

In the same boat mate! Ordered 1.6 eHDI 110 Dsport as my company lease (After also testing the MiTO). Been along wait so far but i received an email yesterday from Citroen with the Reg plate and it is being registered on the 12th of this month...I'm hoping it should be with me shortly after??

Comment

I know what you mean! I had a 4 week wait on my Dsport plus and it felt like the longest time ever. But I finally got her yesterday and it was well worth the wait trust me had a big smile on my face ever since.

Comment

Hang in there matey and its definately worth the wait. I get excited everytime I take it out or just looking at it

Comment

Originally posted by B19PPh View Post
              Hang in there matey and its definately worth the wait. I get excited everytime I take it out or just looking at it
              Ditto that. See I waited 3 months. It soon comes around for collection day
              In the mean time keep on this site,
              Every time I drive it's like the first day I got it

Comment

Aww we all know your pain! Will be worth the wait
                2012 Citroen DS3 e-hdi 110 Airdream
                2002 Fiat Punto 1.2
                1996 Citroen AX Forte

Comment

Working...
                X