Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you add the armrest?

Hi,
    The ds3 I'm looking at has not got an armrest and I wanted to know if you can add it and if so how much? Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by Tegs; 19-04-2012, 20:42.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Yes and contact John Nicol for your best price £130 he may beat

Comment

Unless all your drivng is motorways i wouldnt bother it just gets in the way

Comment

Ok thanks for your help.
        "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

Yup, my wife's DS3 has the arm rest and it blocks access to the handbrake. Also I am led to believe that if there wasn't an armrest there, then there would be a cup holder, is this correct?

So if you fit the arm rest it will cost you 130 quid, restrict access to the handbrake and, I think, remove your ability to have a cup holder.

I wish my wife's didn't have it but she likes it!

Comment

Originally posted by jon stead View Post
            Also I am led to believe that if there wasn't an armrest there, then there would be a cup holder, is this correct?
            Correct

Comment

I hope it isn't that annoying to have the arm rest. I have ordered a Dsport plus.

Comment

I like my armrest, maybe because I never use my handbrake?
                Originally posted by cyclone
                It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                Originally posted by Broda
                I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

tbh only had my armrest down twice...... but had a can of pop balanced between my legs more than once lol ....
                  wouldve prefered the cup holder as it would save the embarassing wet patch when getting out at services !! lol

Comment

I have the armrest, and as I have only had the car 2 weeks, and my wife drives it more than me............I am in 2 minds as to "will I use or not" Handy on longer motorway driving I spose.

Fleabay have a fair few.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_fr...All-Categories

Comment

The armrest is okay, you do get used to it and using the handbrake with the armrest down is no problem at all, plus it provides a little more storage. I would rather have it than not.

Comment

Working...
                      X