Mpg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mpg

I know from the stats these cars are looking great for MPG/emmisions but id like to get some real numbers from you guys if possible, mainly for the 1.6 16v petrol

Cheers
    Pete

Hi Pete

I have the DStyle 1.6 and lovin it! On my silly little journeys around town average about 36/37 mpg, but on a recent long run up to Birmingham and back got it up to
    44 .8 mpg and I wasn't hanging around. Slightly betters my previous 1.2 Clio, but so much more fun to drive, looks great and just wants to go when I put my foot down so really don't care about mpg - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Comment

sounds good my 1.4 corsa is currently getting about 20mpg round town due to so many problems i cant even list, so will be a nice difference haha

Comment

I've got the same model you're waiting for bolehaps (1.6 Vti White) and just this morning have worked out my mpg so far.

717 miles done using 93.86 litres of petrol = 34.76mpg.

The car is used mostly for a 13 mile commute at 60/70mph on A-roads and I'm hoping that mpg figure will improve a bit as she loosens up.
        1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

I know you said petrol, but as a comparison: my on-board trip computer tells me I'm currently hitting 64.1 for this weeks travel and I average (according to the trip computer) between 55-64mpg.

That's on the DStyle HDI version of the car mind, I'm not a petrol head anymore - tis all about value for money per mile for me now!

Comment

bolehaps,

I have the DSport 150 THP Engine my on board trip computer tell's me i'm averageing 37 Mpg at an average of 29 Mph even with the car remapped.

Comment

Yeh its suprising what mileage turbo'd cars can get, my mates got a 1300 Uno turbo in a Fiat x1/9 running just over 150bhp and gets 40mpg when he doesnt abuse the turbo :O

Comment

My DSport petrol has averaged 44.6 MPG over the 4300 miles or so i'v had it so far!
                Im pretty impressed.
                '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
                '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
                'We do what we must, because we can.'
                Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Originally posted by Parafilm View Post
                  My DSport petrol has averaged 44.6 MPG over the 4300 miles or so i'v had it so far!
                  Im pretty impressed.
                  Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't the trip computer tell you Mpg from your last journey ??.

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post

That's on the DStyle HDI version of the car mind, I'm not a petrol head anymore - tis all about value for money per mile for me now!
                    Amen To That !

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
                      Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't the trip computer tell you Mpg from your last journey ??.
                      Depends if you reset both trip meters. I have my first trip for when I fill up and second trip is from 0miles.
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

The trip computer on my DSport THP is showing nearly 44 mpg over a distance of 5000+ miles, mostly on twisty A roads but with some fast commuting on the A11/A14. and with frequent visits to the red line, just for the hell of it - not bad for a 1.6 turbo petrol!

Well chuffed!

Comment

Hitting 57 on average in my DSPORT diesel - well happy with that as pulled out 600 miles from the tank on last refill and there was about 3 litres left in. The diesel as a slightly smaller tank than the petrol.

Comment

our 1.6 120 bhp dstyle aint dropped below 40.5 mpg and thats with an average speed of 29mph
                            the car has 7k on the clock so its well run in, newer engines might get less till they have been run in
                            for a few thousand miles.

Comment

I'm averaging about 34mpg now xD Can't help but stick it in the turbo and wait for the DV lol :P
                              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                              X