Which is best DS3 to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is best DS3 to get

as above, i am after looking at getting a new car and the DS3 has caught my eye, i've read something about that theres a racing model, any ideas please

i would recommend a 110hdi but that depends on what you think yourself.. in the workshop we get slighty more thp in with problems, despite that we have sold twice as much of the HDI.. So thats why i would recommend a HDI..
    If thats a little to slow for you, then you can get a remap it will give you some nice torque
    Skilled Citroen Mechanic

Have diagnostic Lexia/Diagbox Tool

Comment

ayup... you could try http://www.ds3.citroen.com/uk/

;-)

Comment

many thanks for the reply, i know there 1.6 but aint there any near the 200BHP, like a nippy car to be honest

Comment

Then go for a thp.. But be aware that you can run into some problems with it.. Maybe and maybe not.. Some of them drives without problems and some dont..

Unfortunately we see alot of thp in the workshop but i think it depends on how you drive it to.
          Skilled Citroen Mechanic

Have diagnostic Lexia/Diagbox Tool

Comment

Why not use the search on here for more info about the racing or check out the dedicated racing section of this forum.
            2012 Citroen DS3 e-hdi 110 Airdream
            2002 Fiat Punto 1.2
            1996 Citroen AX Forte

Comment

Originally posted by uk_squaddie View Post
              many thanks for the reply, i know there 1.6 but aint there any near the 200BHP, like a nippy car to be honest
              The Racing or the THP for you then. The THP is only 155BHP but feels alot quicker, great engine....

Comment

Originally posted by lufc_lad View Post
                The THP is only 155BHP but feels alot quicker, great engine....

Comment

The racing is great car, i love mine, however the D-Sport + I had before is also very good, and the 110 BHP Diesel is good engine, so is the THP.

The D-Sport is a great comprise, good sporty and confortable drive at a good price, the only reason why I went for Racing as I missed the Hot Hatch experience :-)

Comment

if you must have a petrol then d sport, racing far too expensive

Comment

Originally posted by uk_squaddie View Post
                      i've read something about that theres a racing model, any ideas please
                      Oh Dear...

Originally posted by lufc_lad View Post
                      The Racing or the THP for you then. The THP is only 155BHP but feels alot quicker, great engine....
                      Originally posted by heff27 View Post
                      and the 110 BHP Diesel is good engine, so is the THP.
                      Lol Are People Seriously Losing The Plot ?

Comment

Working...
                      X