ds3 on top gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ds3 on top gear

does anyone know what episode the ds3 was on top gear, i have all the episodes of this seried on my laptop but cant remember which one it was on .
    anyone seen my leather seats?

I Thought They Did It But It Never Aired ?...

Coz On The Internet There's Loads Of Pics Of James May In It But No Video ?...

Comment

It was a feature for the magazine, they never actually aired it. I think they are getting a bit slack tbh they arent doing a show this autumn and are coming back next year instead...
      '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
      '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
      'We do what we must, because we can.'
      Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Actually Thinking Back... There Is An Episode From Last Season Which Mentioned The DS3 R...

But It Was Just A Picture They Showed On Their 'News' Section...

Comment

My recollection was that it was not top gear but fifth gear, it was Vicki Butler Henderson and James May in Paris in a bright yellow DS3.

Comment

Found the link for the Vicky Butler Henderson one here it is

http://fwd.five.tv/fifth-gear/videos...-ds3-road-test

Comment

Originally posted by Chasir View Post
              Vicki Butler Henderson and James May in Paris in a bright yellow DS3.
              This has reminded me of the old rhyme that my daughters used to sing.

It's now stuck in my head, and the only way to get rid of it is to pass it on, so here goes...

"Vicky and James in a DS3
              K.I.S.S.I.N.G"

There are several ruder versions using 7-letter words that the smuttier minds on here will no doubt come up with (thinking of no-one in particular ... cough ... Mr-T....cough)
              Last edited by gar074; 26-09-2010, 10:12.

Comment

Clarkson wrote a review of the DS3 THP DSport in his Times column a while back. It included the following "gem":

"The only other car I’ve ever wanted this badly before I drove it was the Aston Martin DB9. And that’s before Citroën brings out a 193-horsepower DS3 “racing” version later in the year. I want that more than I don’t want lung cancer."

Be careful what you wish for, Jeremy.

Tool.

Comment

Also Liked What Else He Threw In...

"And There's Enough Room In The Back... For Teenagers..."

Lmao

Comment

Here it is

from 4 July 2010 Top Gear.

Clarkson:
                    "oh now, there aren't very many things that we all agree on, except this: we all think that the best small car that you can buy at the moment is the Citroën DS3. we're not joking about this, that is a genuinely brilliant little car"

Hammond:
                    "there's something about it, it's like a Mini that smokes Gauloises"

Clarkson:
                    "it is, it's fantastic"

May:
                    "the weird thing is, it's got exactly the same engine as the Mini, hasn't it, but it just feels better"

Clarkson:
                    "it does, it's great"

http://homepage.mac.com/voyager/citr...3_top_gear.m4v

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                      This has reminded me of the old rhyme that my daughters used to sing.

It's now stuck in my head, and the only way to get rid of it is to pass it on, so here goes...

"Vicky and James in a DS3
                      K.I.S.S.I.N.G"

There are several ruder versions using 7-letter words that the smuttier minds on here will no doubt come up with (thinking of no-one in particular ... cough ... Mr-T....cough)
                      How did I miss this thread?!

Now, let me think...............
                      1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

I so want the racing. Looks so good

Comment

Working...
                        X