Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Den View Post
    i expect you will be fine then, infact from what you said i know you will
    Thanks, Den. Thank you internet. My heart would have exploded by now...

Comment

Originally posted by Human after all View Post
      No points, and I'm not sure how fast I was going. I get the impression that I just happened to cross paths with a police van containing three police officers. I don't think they knew exactly how fast I was going; just that it was above the speed limit.

On an unrelated subject, people keep walking past my house and staring at the car. I hope no-one nicks it. :eek:
      Maybe not nicked but possibly keyed like mine was People are so cruel.
      Blue/Black DS3 120 VTI DStyle + :eek::redface::eek: And loving it!

sigpic Just Chillin'

Comment

Originally posted by KazziKaz View Post
        That just reminded me why we always steered away from buying a new car! Still, no one goes past our place (single track country lane) so at least it should be fine at home. Not so sure out and about but at least the car is white so possibly easier to effect a repair if some low life does drag a key across it.

Comment

Thank goodness I have a garage
          sigpic

Comment

Scumbags.

I'm worried about this as well. I stopped to go to the shops on the way home today and found myself hurrying back to the car just in case someone was keying it. I'm sure this craziness will pass once I've had the car for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by Human after all View Post
              Scumbags.

I'm worried about this as well. I stopped to go to the shops on the way home today and found myself hurrying back to the car just in case someone was keying it. I'm sure this craziness will pass once I've had the car for a little while.
              No it wont, it goes on and on
              Originally posted by cyclone
              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
              Originally posted by Broda
              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Yeah that's the thing with a new car. A lot of jealous morons out there who don't care about other peoples property...until of course it happens to them!

Comment

Working...
                X