Mud flaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mud flaps

Has anyone on here fitted mud flaps to their ds3? If so what do they look like on the car & do they help keep the car cleaner???

Hi Charlie- take a look at the Album photos on my profile and youll see Citroen flaps fitted (Photo with Pier in background)

In my opinion they prevent %70 of mud splash back- no doubt other opinions may differ
    CBLUE
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi, had a look at your photo & it really looks good! Think i will have to get a set put on to try & keep it cleaner! Thanks Charlie

Comment

When my last motor was sold, the car had not had mudflaps, and although it was washed pretty regular over the years, some flecks of mud never completely came off, and was like cement and never actually came off in the end

I disliked the spray effect of mud after hacking through the countryside, and have found the flaps on DS3 pretty good.
        £110 Supplied and fitted- by FordLifestyle as it happens- Citroen never bothered to call me back when a quote was requested. In fact theyve never called me back on anything - Ha!
        CBLUE
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

£110 oooooffffff. That's dear. There so simple to fit DIY jobbie. They do make the car more sporty I think and lower to the ground. Was never interested in the mud issue but I'm sure they help. I got mine supplied and fitted free when I bought the car and didn't realise that's how much they were!

Comment

*Sigh*

Use The Search Box...

Comment

Search boxes instead of mud flaps??

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I've fitted the mudflaps, easy job and looks good, never fitted search boxes............could be tricky.!

Comment

Originally posted by nicksharp400 View Post
                  £110 oooooffffff. That's dear. There so simple to fit DIY jobbie.
                  Didnt think it was that pricey- the flaps all round cost £55 off ebay at the time, and then the hassle of fitting them on the street- terraced property you see.
                  So £55 labour for them to do it in an hour wasnt too bad I thought
                  CBLUE
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Does anyone know how the mud flaps are fitted?

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                      *Sigh*

Use The Search Box...
                      There's some basic info in here about fitting sure there is more to be found by searching. http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...ight=mud+flaps
                      Originally posted by cyclone
                      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                      Originally posted by Broda
                      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

saw cblues the otherday looked alright although would look good sprayed white for mine. May just be letting myself in for a world of cleaning nightmares if i did though

Comment

Originally posted by charliechap View Post
                          Does anyone know how the mud flaps are fitted?
                          Blu-tack
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                          X