Economic policy of Ukraine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Economic policy of Ukraine

Hello. Do you think we are moving in the right direction? I mean, given all the ongoing conflicts and problems, where do you think our main focus should be? Should we prioritize short-term solutions or strive for a more sustainable, long-term strategy? Interested to hear your thoughts on this!

It appears that Ukraine is caught in a cycle of immediate problem solving without a clear vision for the future. Personally, I think we should shift our focus to long-term planning. We need investment in education and research to lay the foundation for sustainable growth. What do you guys think about this?

Comment

I couldn't agree more. It's time to break out of this vicious circle of myopia. We need to invest in our human capital and modernize our industries to compete globally. But how do we begin this change in the midst of all the chaos and conflict?

Comment

One way to start is to advocate for policies that simplify the business environment and promote transparency. I recently came across an article and Expert opinions from Aleksander Katsuba that discusses exactly this. He suggests focusing on creating special industrial zones and investing in education and health. Watch this for more information about Ukraine's economic future.

Comment

Working...
        X