Waiting in dealers and car isn't what I ordered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting in dealers and car isn't what I ordered

As in title, I ordered a black diesel dsport with city pack and leather interior
    Sitting outside is my car , with a sat nav pack and no leather interior !!!!!!
    Not a happy bunny !
    anyone seen my leather seats?

Whoa!! Thats not even a little mistake, that's a big screw up!

Fingers crossed that you can get it sorted mate.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Really feel for you on this - big dilemma - do I accept it as is, or reject and reorder?

My advice for what it's worth -don't hand over the folding until you've got a firm commitment to sort it out.

Can't they after-fit the leather seats?

Comment

I'm hoping they can refit the correct interior, he has just produced an amended order form with my signature forged, I will have the seats refitted or the £800 I paid for them and the sat nav free or they can keep the car and that will screw them up as it's already registered to me.
        There in office now looking on computer but I'm not gonna budge on what I ordered .

Comment

Originally posted by tony30uk View Post
          I'm hoping they can refit the correct interior, he has just produced an amended order form with my signature forged, I will have the seats refitted or the £800 I paid for them and the sat nav free or they can keep the car and that will screw them up as it's already registered to me.
          There in office now looking on computer but I'm not gonna budge on what I ordered .

Forged Signature 8-|

Comment

The dealer will be able to de-regrister the car, don't worry about that.

It's up to you on what to do, my thought is that the dealer here has messed up and they should commit to supplying what you ordered.

Comment

For A Waiting Customer Stories Like This Are Seriously Scary =/

Comment

They don't know who signed it !! They have also said they can de register the car now and order me a new one but will be with the 90bhp engine as they don't supply the 110 anymore !!

Dilemas dilemas, just been inside and seats are quite smart but am I just trying to convince myself here ??

Comment

Originally posted by tony30uk View Post
                  but will be with the 90bhp engine as they don't supply the 110 anymore !!
                  Which Solves 1 Mystery lol

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                    Which Solves 1 Mystery lol
                    The 110hp is being updated to met Euro V standards, the DSport will still come as an oil burner. At the moment Dialog (ordering system) is showing them as unavalible due to new LCDV codes being sorted out, should be able to order within the next few days.
                    Last edited by Bigfeet; 04-10-2010, 13:15.

Comment

Sorry to hear that tony...Looks like Citroen have not bucked there ideas up.

Comment

Happened to me as well, although not such a big screw up, I'd ordered a red body with black roof and got red throughout, but that's not a big killer. However, having seen a black topped red one since, I kinda wish now I'd have harped up more a fuss.

Don't decide until you're certain, cause if you do and then wish you hadn't later, it'll peev you off big time. Sit, think, consider and make your mind up. Good luck fella.

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
                          I'd ordered a red body with black roof and got red throughout
                          *Man-Red

Comment

Noooo! That sucks... Reads through order again to check it at least has all the right details written on it. Hopes that the car matches...

Comment

Originally posted by wbryan View Post
                              Noooo! That sucks... Reads through order again to check it at least has all the right details written on it. Hopes that the car matches...
                              It's the waiting game situation here fella, if he chooses to reject it, then he'd have to wait either a: for the refit or b: for another build - either of which is crap considering the car is sat there ready to go. That's the dilemma, regardless of what is on the order sheet.

Lettuce know what you decide though lad - and try and get a freebie or two out of it, some extra chrome bits or mats for your troubles!

Comment

Working...
                              X