Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye DS3

Hello DS4!
    After a year of owning my DS3 I have traded in for a DS4.
    I've really enjoyed it and slightly sad to see it go but really wanted a DS4 since they came out but couldn't afford one, however circumstances changed and I got a really good deal to swap.
    The model I've got is(and don't laugh!)200THP in pearl white and fully loaded.
    Picked it up this afternoon in the p***ing rain so haven't had chance to explore it properly yet but from the little driving I've done I can say I like!and it goes like
    sh*t off a stick,totally different drive to my DS3,a bit more "grown up" if you know what I mean.
    Got to say I've found this forum excellent to be part of, informative and a good laugh.Cheers!
    Will be joining DS4club.co.uk.
    Anyway a couple of crappy dealer pics to end.Click image for larger version

Name:	ds4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	363936Click image for larger version

Name:	ds43.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	363937

We also have a DS4 as well as a DS3 the DS4 does feel more like a grown up car. Which car do you prefer, i still prefer my DS3 over the 4

Comment

Hard to say ,I haven't driven the 4 enough yet but from first impressions the 3 is definitely the car you would choose for a good razz down country roads,were as the 4 is the one you,d choose for a nice cruise,not that it's not "sporty" just a bit more refined.
      What have you got?

Comment

Nice car especially in white. Be prepared for rolling tumbleweed on the other site do maybe you can get them going lol

Comment

LOL, I was going to join the other site, but then noticed there had not been a post for about 3 months so did not bother. We have a white / black EHDI Dstyle+ DS3 and just a white Dsign DS4 Diesel . Like you i think i've driven the car a few times i always opt for the DS3....well that is mine anyway

Comment

I have to say, if the decision was totally mine :rolleyes: I would have gone for the DS4. As my wife is the main car driver (I got my van) she had the last say. (Don't they all)

I looked at the DS4 at my local dealer, and it is a very nice looking car...........could'nt get my head around the NO back opening windows in the doors, but hey ho.

Maybe next time :confused:

Comment

Yes the DS4 site is a bit desolate!
              Maybe the 4 attracts a different age of driver who don't do forums,some young blood is needed,like on here,to get it going(not me,46 and counting!)

Regan21
              Exactly the same situation as you,wife gets a nice car and I get a van.She wasn't to keen to change but I put my foot down,yeh right,and got my own way for a change and she is secretly pleased I think.
              We were sat in the car for ages trying to work out how to open the rear windows,when we went to see the salesman he pre-emted our question,apparently everyone asks that question.Not to worried as don't carry passengers very often,and if they don,t like it there's always the bus!

Comment

I am looking at doing the same and researching new, nearly new ex demo etc on ds4 looking for the d style 2.0l diesel. Must admit the px I have been offered on the ds3 IMO I poor so I am shopping around.

Did you buy new and px?

Comment

Bought the 3 new last April and part ex'd for a 10 month old 4

Comment

Bound to be a DS4 website soon- and DS5...

SAG - where are ya?
                    CBLUE
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                      Bound to be a DS4 website soon ... SAG - where are ya?

Now if you'd said "Bound to be a decent DS4 website soon, we'd all agree with you...
                      Last edited by gar074; 18-06-2012, 22:24.

Comment

Lol..
                        Originally posted by cyclone
                        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                        Originally posted by Broda
                        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Ha- Doh!
                          Bound to be a decent DS4 website soon!
                          CBLUE
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

I found the ds4 much quieter inside when driving, have you found this? I do like the ds4 its on my list.
                            I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

We wanted the DS4 Sport but it was just a bit too much money. Got a DS3 e-HDi 110 DSport Plus on order at the moment. Doubt we'll see it until August. Will keep it two years and then see what deals are about on the DS4 or even the DS5 but no doubt there will probably be something new by then.

Comment

Working...
                              X