locking wheel nuts on dsport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• locking wheel nuts on dsport?

should mine have them or do i just buy my own??
    anyone seen my leather seats?

What wheels does your Dsport have Tony? My DS White (based on Dstyle with sport wheels etc) has 17" Bellone black diamond-tipped alloys [thats what Citroen calls them] and I'm assuming that they have locking nuts as there is a special socket adaptor thingy in the glove box, but the nuts appear to have chrome caps on them.

Comment

thanks for that, ill have a look now, i have same wheels

Comment

The chrome caps are removed with the tool provided with your kit, There is a locking nut under one of them.

Just ask the ladies in the DS club you need anymore technical questions answered

Comment

Originally posted by riorita View Post
          Just ask the ladies in the DS club you need anymore technical questions answered
          Ho ho - nice one, riorita!!

Comment

Locking wheel nuts are standard on the Dsport Tony....You should of been given the tool to unlock the wheel nuts from your dealer...Mine was given to me by my dealer and i was told to keep the bag the removal tool came in as it has a unique code on it for identification of the removal tool.

Hope this helps mate...Clarky.

Comment

I Think Someone Put A Picture Of It In Here ?

Small Yellow Tool ?

Comment

If you don't have the spare wheel option then you then to get your dealer to order the yellow tool (it's only a couple of quid), i did post a pic of it on here somewhere!
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                  If you don't have the spare wheel option then you then to get your dealer to order the yellow tool (it's only a couple of quid), i did post a pic of it on here somewhere!
                  yeah i have the tool, the locking nut key was inside the glovebox but i had chucked a load of polishing cloths in there and didnt see it, my fault, i need to take more notice !

Comment

Apparently the little yellow tool to remove the chrome nut caps is a EXTRA (now there's a surprise)..I'm told that the part number is C.676305 and its costs £2.35 + vat

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
                      Apparently the little yellow tool to remove the chrome nut caps is a EXTRA (now there's a surprise)..I'm told that the part number is C.676305 and its costs £2.35 + vat
                      Only if you didn't order the spare wheel option. I got a spare one that was in our workshop!

Comment

Bigfeet76..If you have a spare would you care to put it in the post to me?

Ordering the spare wheel wasn't an option with the White edition
                        Last edited by John S; 07-10-2010, 15:50.

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
                          Bigfeet76..If you have a spare would you care to put it in the post to me?

Ordering the spare wheel wasn't an option with the White edition
                          Sorry mate, it's already in the boot of the wife's car. If any more come my way i'll put a post up and its first come first served!!

Comment

Working...
                          X