One year on.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One year on.....

Well, in 12 days time I’ll have owned my lovely wee car for a year, time flies, eh??
    Going in for its annual service next Thursday, with just under 10,500 miles done so far. I haven’t had any problems with it at all, still running like it was the day I picked it up! Two stone chips on the bonnet and one on the drivers wing mirror, all sorted with the touch up pen, other than that it still looks as new. It still makes me smile when I see people stopping to look at it when I run into a shop or even at traffic lights and on the carpark that is the M1!

Only bad thing to say is the bloody bellones, they’re getting worse but the dealers gonna have a closer look at them next week and hopefully get replacements ordered up.

The only thing I’m worried about – it was being given a ds3 as a courtesy car that made me change to the ds3 in the first place – I’ll be hoping they don’t give me a ds4 or 5 to play with to tempt me to change!
    :cool:
    Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Originally posted by Petewete View Post
    The only thing I’m worried about – it was being given a ds3 as a courtesy car that made me change to the ds3 in the first place – I’ll be hoping they don’t give me a ds4 or 5 to play with to tempt me to change!
    :cool:
    You'll get a C1, that's what I always seem to get.

Only bad thing to say is the bloody bellones, they’re getting worse but the dealers gonna have a closer look at them next week and hopefully get replacements ordered up.
    I can sympathise with the Bellone wheel problem. Noticed mine were going around the centre caps and along the edges of the diamond cut recently.
    Currently waiting to hear back on the warranty claim.

Glad you're enjoying it though!

Comment

Well, in 12 days time I’ll have owned my lovely wee car for a year, time flies, eh??
      Certainly does! I got mine on 30th June last year and have done 22,000 miles. No sign of stone chips but sadly have kerbed the NS front a couple of times. I have Bellone corrosion as well and I guess I should make a claim at the 25,000 mile service.

This morning had the first real scare - I noticed a repeated knock for a few hundred yards as though there was a puncture or something. It went away on its own and a quick check showed no external sign of what caused it.

DST

Comment

Originally posted by joshaspinall View Post
        You'll get a C1, that's what I always seem to get.
        Ha! The car they gave me for the day was the same as mine (and with only 1000miles on it), only it had the chrome doofers on the doors and black wing mirrors.
        Service went well, no problems to report. Photo's taken of the bellones and sent off so just waiting to hear back about that.

Comment

New wheels at the dealers waiting to be fitted!

Comment

Working...
          X