Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubber Boot liner Pic

gar074

I've worked out that by creating a new post it is relatively straight forward to upload a photo of my Bootliner but I still don't know how to do the same when replying to a post (so if anyone knows I'm all ears).

Anyway here's the pic gar074 as promised. Note the deliberate indent in the rim outer (at the rear just off centre to the left). This is to ensure there's a good fit around the 60/40 rear seat split hinge.

Hope this helps you decide whether to go for one or not. I was going to say let me know which way you intend to swing but I've just thought better of it!!!
    Attached Files

Great stuff, hrd!! Evidently a true renaissance man - not afraid to turn your mind to any challenge!

Do you have the subwoofer in yours? In another thread there was a discussion about whether it was necessary to cut the liner down to fit around the subwoofer...

Comment

Originally posted by hrdirector View Post
      I've worked out that by creating a new post it is relatively straight forward to upload a photo of my Bootliner but I still don't know how to do the same when replying to a post (so if anyone knows I'm all ears).
      I think this is how you do it:

When replying hit 'Go Advanced' then in the 'Additional Options' box hit 'Manage Attachments.'

You then drag your image into the 'Attachments' area, but you need to upload it/them first.
      1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

How Much HR ?

Comment

If it fits with the subwoofer i might get one

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
            How Much HR ?
            TBH I can't remember now - around £35.00 I think and no I haven't got the sub woofer in mine

MrT - it worked - thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
              How Much HR ?
              £33.09 including delivery.

Comment

Interesting price...
                I found it for £32.10 (inc delivery) on Ebay (from Towquipe), curiously if you go to their website they are quoting 6-8 weeks for delivery. BTW the part no is ANTI192924a

Gotta love this product description;

DS3 3 Door Hatchback Also For Models With Subwoofer In Boot, Right Ear Can Be Cut Off

Sounds painful and rather drastic
                Last edited by John S; 11-10-2010, 16:58.

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
                  Interesting price...
                  I found it for £32.10 (inc delivery) on Ebay (from Towquipe), curiously if you go to their website they are quoting 6-8 weeks for delivery. BTW the part no is ANTI192924a

Gotta love this product description;

DS3 3 Door Hatchback Also For Models With Subwoofer In Boot, Right Ear Can Be Cut Off

Sounds painful and rather drastic
                  Perhaps that's so you can't hear the sub woofer blaring in the boot?

Comment

Is that 'right ear can be cut off if the sub woofer is too loud?' Or are they referring to a 'low to the ground' canine (hence the need for a rubber boot liner) and suggest owners cut the dog's ear off?

Comment

Working...
                    X