The Pentagon group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ICF View Post
    Have they told you what the minimum disk thickness is and what yours measured at?
    NO- Just tick in green box- %20 wear all round
    CBLUE
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

No they haven't. I dont expect to need new disks before pads or that I will need new ones every 18 months.

Comment

My discs are all grooved and pretty much fucked after 8.5k miles of what I consider to be quite easy driving, getting them looked at when it goes in for the recall, don't consider this to be normal wear and tear, haven't ever managed to do a set so quickly before
        61 DSport + e-hdi airdream
        V5 STI Type R Impreza

Comment

Not only me then.

Comment

Is anyone having he same issue with the disks? I'm put off having another DS3 if the quality of parts is this poor. Just looking at the new Yaris with 0%.

Comment

No we're not and can't understand why you are using the same dealer. There are a few on here who moan about the dealer and then continue to use them forever. if you don't like it then go somewhere else and get a second opinion instead of tarring the whole of CUK with the same brush.

Comment

What are you on about? I asked if anyone had disk problems?

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                  get a second opinion instead of tarring the whole of CUK with the same brush.
                  In all fairness though, CUK are a bunch of cunts..

Opinions expressed are my own and not of the DS3Club collective(except maybe a few others..)
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                    In all fairness though, CUK are a bunch of cunts..

Opinions expressed are my own and not of the DS3Club collective(except maybe a few others..)
                    Everyone is entitled to an opinion but can we have a little less of the 'C' and 'F' words as some members have children who may equally share the love of their DS3's and follow this forum.

Thank you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AJ07 View Post
                      Everyone is entitled to an opinion but can we have a little less of the 'C' and 'F' words as some members have children who may equally share the love of their DS3's and follow this forum.

Thank you.
                      How about moderating what they view online?

I come on this site to express my views, opinions and have a chat.

If I want to refer to someone as a cunt what makes me any less entitled to do so than anybody else?
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

No comment!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                          If I want to refer to someone as a cunt what makes me any less entitled to do so than anybody else?
                          What you on?
                          CBLUE
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                            What you on?
                            CBLUE
                            Chip on shoulder maybe, or does everybody speak like that in Bolton?
                            sigpic

Comment

Just multiple bad experiences with citroen tht has ultimately cost HIM
                              Money. If im honest i can understand where hes coming from. But agen thts just me.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ07 View Post
                                Chip on shoulder maybe, or does everybody speak like that in Bolton?
                                No comment!!!!!

Except, Fuckcuntersaurus Rex. (Try explaining that one to your kids).
                                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                                X