Red Bull DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Bull DS3

this Red Bull DS3 was at my work car park today, was catching everyones eye!! what you think??
    Attached Files

Hmm!! Terrible parking
    sigpic

Comment

Looks OK, but it hasn't been finished off properly, roof should be White, wing mirrors should be red and the White line between the bonnet and the wing shouldn't be there. Check this thread for a better one.
      DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AJ07 View Post
        Hmm!! Terrible parking
        haha your right there!!
        Originally posted by Arlow View Post
        Looks OK, but it hasn't been finished off properly, roof should be White, wing mirrors should be red and the White line between the bonnet and the wing shouldn't be there. Check this thread for a better one.
        ahh yess see what you mean. just thought i would take a picture to show you lot!! will let them know of there bad design faults hahaha

Comment

There's quite a few that people / dealers have had done now but that had got to be the worst !

Comment

i will pass the message on Zack if i see it again, will get them to take some notes out of your book!! show them how it is done!
            Originally posted by ZACK View Post
            There's quite a few that people / dealers have had done now but that had got to be the worst !

Comment

looks shit tbh lol. Could have cleaned up the wheels surely.

sigpic
              Black on Black eHDI 110 Dsport+ :cool:

Comment

Working...
              X