DS3 rear spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 rear spoiler

:mad: I hope nobody else is waiting on Citroen parts,have had a rear spoiler on order for almost two months now then my dealer gets this email from Coitren well browned off to say the least.

"We have been informed that this part is in crisis do to a problem with the manufacturer. Our purchasing department have advised no stock is due to be produced until October 2012 at the earliest. As this situations can change we will continue to progress this part on your behalf and keep you advised"

Sorry to hear that...

Hope they can sort something out for you faster.
    Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

You could always ask if they'd be willing to take the spoiler off one of the existing DS3's in their showroom (if they have one) and provide you with that instead?

Not sure about fitment instructions as to if this is done with glue or bolt's I'm afraid but I imagine that would be a factor as to whether or not it's possible.
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Why not ask your dealer to send out an all dealer request (there is an email for that) for that spoiler, someone on the network must have one in stock which they would be willing to pass on?
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Buy the Cituning one if your not willing to wait ?

Comment

Working...
          X