Work for Citroen, Love the DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work for Citroen, Love the DS3

Hi all, I have worked for Wingrove Motor Co for the past 5 years and have to say that the DS3 is the best car that Citroen have built. We all know there is no discounts on the new model unless a dealer is stuck with a car!!!!!. Having read a few post on here already, can I just say that on launch we, as a 'big' dealer were allowed to order 8 per month, this has now changed and we can order as many or as little as we like, I personally think this has hepled as a recent order of mine has been built in only 5 weeks!!
    I have sold 2 for driving schools over the past 3 months and they are loving them (even the pupils!!) All the rest have been to private customers who are loving the cars as much also.
    I hope that everyone who is driving one or who has ordered one enjoys driving them as much as me.
    PS DS3 White 1.6HDI (spec edition) only £199 plus VAT over 36 months on contrach hire with 3 payments up front. I think this is a great offer to you all.
    ENJOY

Welcome Clarki,

We Already Have 1 Citroen Dealer Worker On Here Going By The Name Of Bigfeet And The More The Merrier lol

Hopefully You Can Stick Around And Help Out If Any Of The Guys Have Problems On Here ( To Give Bigfeet A Break :L ) As Any Help Is Much Appreciated !

Comment

Welcome Clarki,

You will have us shooting questions at you left, right and center ;-)

Comment

Welcome aboard, Clarki.

Great to have another resident expert on here to answer questions. Bigfeet may be able to take the odd day off now!

Comment

Originally posted by mp3clarki View Post
          have sold 2 for driving schools over the past 3 months and they are loving them
          Nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo!!!! Don't let the DS3 end up like the 500. And please, please, please don't sell any to Estate Agents.

PS DS3 White 1.6HDI (spec edition) only £199 plus VAT over 36 months on contrach hire with 3 payments up front. I think this is a great offer to you all.
          ENJOY
          A salesman to his fingertips!! Don't you ever take a day off, Clarki?

Comment

Resident Expert!!!! not quite but I will help where I can.
            Don't think the DS3 will ever be like the 500, we sell more C3 models to driving schools.
            What's wrong with Estate Agents? surely they would get the car noticed more when driving to houses. Unlike most of us where the car would be parked up during the day when we are at work!
            Salesman never takes a day off, how else would I get paid?

Comment

Resident Expert!!!! not quite but I will help where I can.
              Don't think the DS3 will ever be like the 500, we sell more C3 models to driving schools.
              What's wrong with Estate Agents? surely they would get the car noticed more when driving to houses. Unlike most of us where the car would be parked up during the day when we are at work!
              Salesman never takes a day off, how else would I get paid?
              clarki tell me and other eager owners what salesman actually do when your striking a deal and you "have to have a word with my manager " ive always wondered what you get upto !!
              anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

What's wrong with Estate Agents?
                I'm sure their mothers love them...

Comment

Originally posted by tony30uk View Post
                  clarki tell me and other eager owners what salesman actually do when your striking a deal and you "have to have a word with my manager " ive always wondered what you get upto !!
                  Bet you they close the door, chuckle quietly, & say: "let's make the poor sap stew for a while before we squeeze him until the pips squeak" (and, in tony30uk's case, forget to order his leather seats) ... or something like that.

No offence intended, clarki - I'm sure you (and Bigfeet too) are among the good guys of the car-dealing fraternity.

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                    I'm sure their mothers love them...
                    Not Many I Bet... :L

Comment

I imagine it's the same as that Armstrong and Miller sketch where the guy's waiting for a prescription at the Chemist. He puts his head through the door to see what's taking so long, and finds that all the chemists are having a snowball fight out the back.

Comment

Originally posted by tony30uk View Post
                        Most of the time us "sales guys" pop off for a cheeky fag, cup of coffee or even a pee while we leave you "billy punters" to sweat it out!!! (only joking)
                        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                        Bigfeet's File Repository
                        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Ever seen that movie Fargo, what Macy's character does when he says he'll go speak to the manager? I imagine that happening everytime a salesman says that very sentence to me!

Comment

We do actually go to the manager and try and get you the deal you are looking for.
                            The manager sits and works his figures out to see if the deal is worth doing for the dealership (he also makes you stew for a while gar lol)
                            We work on your side against the manager as if we do not sell the car we don't get paid any money simple as that. We want to sell a car as much as you want to buy one.
                            Plus the cheecky fag and cuppa of course lol

Comment

It's better then the old Pendal method, can't believe people thought it would work!!
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                              X