Can anyone help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help

Hi all I have a ds3 1.6 Hdi (90bhp) and recently been getting a judder while driving along fills like it is holding back, but it doesn't happen every time. Each time it has happened I have had the air con on not shure if it has got anything todo with it. Been to Citroen garage today and been told there is nothing wrong! Has any one else had this problem?

Take it back and say You want it fixed.

What gear are you in when it does it? and is it a massive judder or just a slight one?

I've not seen this problem posted before..
    sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
    Third time around.
    Work in Progress

Comment

They have told me if it dose it again to bring it back, I'm in gears 4 to 5, it's just a slight judder but comeing more offen

Comment

Any one got any ideas what this might be ?

Comment

I've got a 110 hdi and the last few days I've had exact same thing by sounds of it!! For me it's usually higher gears in the region of 40-60mph, I honestly thought I was just imagining it but it's definitely there! I'm ringing my garage in the morning! Car only done 2500 miles so want it sorted! It's weird coz it's not all the time, may not happen at all in one journey yet 2 or 3 times in 20 mins on another journey! With mine it's not been when air con is on its happened when it's off too? Will post the morro wen I've spoke to Citroen see what they have to say!

Comment

Mine has done 22000 miles but still shouldn't expect trouble, this dose sound like the sound trouble I had someone else in the car that felt it to so know I'm not going mad lol, please keep me updated be ingesting to see what they say

Comment

Interesting - I've noticed on occasions a slight judder for want of a better word. It's like it's missing for a split second and then regains its usual running.

I've done almost 10,000 in the 4 months I've had the car - can't say I have found a particular pattern in terms of gears and speed though

Comment

This sounds like the same thing mate, should take it in ang get it checked out, would like to see if they come up with what I might be

Comment

Had this problem myself with air con on and off but only happens now and again so not too worried until it turns "limp mode" on or it gets really bad !

Comment

These things are always tricky to sort. Often it is better to let it fail completely as the lexia will come up with the fault codes. I had a similar situation on my C4. Turned out to be a blocked fuel filter and a pressure sensor on the high pressure rail.

Comment

I was told it may be regeneration of the particulate filter.

Comment

intermittent fault is a garage worst nightmare you be lucky that they find it unless its common , have you seen any diagnostic light come on the dash be yellow in colour
                        2012 Dstyle+ 1.6 eHDI 90 Airdreamsigpic
                        Belle Ile Blue With Black Roof

Comment

Krazy Kendo- I can check for ECU fault codes if you want. Just meet me in Shields or something and I'll plug in my reader and see if it's spitting out any error codes
                          http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
                          Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

Does the problem happen at about 1500 revs? That's about where the turbo kicks in which can sometimes lead to a slight wobble unless you are revving through it.
                            Just a thought.

Jimbob

Comment

Thanks for your messages, there is no light on at all witch is a bit strange,jumbo is dose it at different revs

Comment

Working...
                              X