Clear All

Originally posted by danielhole16@hotmail.com View Post
    jumbo is dose it at different revs
    I know I'm fat but I'm not THAT fat!!!

Jimbob

Comment

Sorry mate my iPad out that ha

Comment

Nice one chiefnerd that'll be good!! Finish work at Sunderland 5pm tomorrow could be up there for prob half past if ur about? I can't do any later as gotta pick kids up in Newcastle!! Let me know if possible and where? Somewhere mainstream as don't kno shields that well apart from beach, fair, the park, ocean road n the like but I prob b able to find it!! Cheers Kenny

Comment

I've read this forum a lot before getting my ds3 and I'm sure I read that this can happen when the DPF (diesel particle filter - i think) is clogging up. Are you driving about town or on motorway most of the time? The engine seemingly needs to get above 40 mph for a good 10 mins or so to heat up enough to burn off the particles blocking the filter. If this doesn't happen, no burn off and clogged filter resulting in what your experiencing.

As I read this, I make sure I am sitting just above 40 in 40 limits lol. not that I encourage speeding ofc (we have police men on here ). I know the response about it being ridiculous not being able to only drive around town without expecting problems and I agree. Just pointing out that this is a known issue and you may need the filter replacing if it doesn't ease off.

sigpic
          Black on Black eHDI 110 Dsport+ :cool:

Comment

KK- just down the Crab Shack car park on the sea front will do. I'll PM you my mobile then you can confirm a time.

Only takes 2 mins, just make sure you have something handy to pop open the fusebox cover so I can plug in the reader.

Heaton- just bomb up and down the motorway once a week- should shift anything
            http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
            Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

Working...
            X