It's a sign!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a sign!

Could my DS3 be on it's way? I received a letter today offering accessories for my DS3. Glad I ordered the removable towbar beforehand, it seems to be much more expensive in the accessory brochure.

Will

=/ Sorry To Be The Bearer Of Bad News Will...

Thats Wot You Get When They 1st Place Your Order...

Comment

Oh c**p!

Comment

OK...so...how many weeks are we looking at after receiving that letter then? (Got mine at the weekend).

Comment

Well I Can Imagine Different People Have Different Wait Times...

I Got Mine 1st Week Of September... And My DS3 Will Be Here Next Week =D

Comment

I would love to know who sends the emails etc out as I dont seem to get them, mine was a basic spec but was custom build.

I had one thanking me for order ~8 weeks ago and one today saying it had left factory... I knew it had on the 1st though according to message left by dealer, told today is due last week of Oct for pickup.

Comment

I would like to think that my order has made a little more progress in 7 weeks that getting from the dealer to the factory. I guess it's time to prod them again.

Comment

Originally posted by wbryan View Post
                I would like to think that my order has made a little more progress in 7 weeks that getting from the dealer to the factory. I guess it's time to prod them again.
                You won't get far as it's not the dealer building the car!

By the way the emails are auto generated by the SD computer system at Citroen and are triggered by certain movement events, i'll put the list up on here when i get the time.
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                  You won't get far as it's not the dealer building the car!
                  That's probably a good thing.

I actually got snail mail, but I guess it's triggered at the same points.

Comment

Working...
                  X