my car is in calais

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my car is in calais

Question ,prob for bigfoot , how long to get to Scotland (aberdeen) from calais ?

Here you go - Click me

It normally takes about 12-14 days to make it through, depending on when the car hits the RDC's.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Ha Ha Ha ........... i like the google link
      E HDI 90 White black roof....called free willy.....Because it looks like a Killer Whale .... Now gone to a better place march 2012 to March 2014
      Dstyle+ E Hdi 90 Sport Red Black roof .......The Red Barron ....

Comment

haha very funny lol , maybe should have worded it better eh lol

Comment

Once the car hits the UK your dealer should be able to follow it with the GEFCO system. Remember that most dealers will need a few days to prep the car once it arrives.

Comment

what does dealership do to car to prep it once they get it ?

Comment

Attempt to wash it is one of them which is a waste of time tbh. Every new car I have had has had to go back to be done correctly or I have had to wash it properly on arrival. If you can, ask them not to bother giving it a valet and do it yourself. It may mean getting it slightly quicker and it will look better giving it a clean and polish yourself if your up for it.

sigpic
              Black on Black eHDI 110 Dsport+ :cool:

Comment

First thing will be what's called a PDI or Pre-Delivery Inspection. This is where you DS is fully checked over by the workshop to make sure that the car is fit for the road, it will be road tested and plated with your number. The car will also be plugged into Citroen's server where it's details will be recorded and the latest software loaded.

The next stage will be valet, the first step will be to de-protect the car. All Citroen's are sprayed with a special fluid wax that is designed to protect the car while is in transit and storage. Once that is removed the valet team will prepare the car ready for you collection.

Comment

Working...
                X