Car lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DCC View Post
    thats steep! what deal did you finally get? (if you dont mind me asking?)
    We went with bestcarleasingdeals.co.uk and got the DS3 eHDi 110 Dsport Plus in Black/Black on a 23+3. So that was £642 up front, although we don't actually pay that until one week after the car has been delivered and then it's £214 pm beginning in month two.
    Might not be the absolute best deal out there but it was the best fit for our requirements. We average 12k per year but that has included some very long European trips so I figured 15k per year mileage would be about right.

Comment

You sure it's a PCP? Not heard of a 23 month PCP before and the 23+3 is more commonly a lease/CH term.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
        You sure it's a PCP? Not heard of a 23 month PCP before and the 23+3 is more commonly a lease/CH term.
        Was that referring to me or DCC ? Just to be clear, our deal is Contract Hire not pcp.

Comment

PCP - personal contract purchase..... yes i'm sure. Its 24 months, the first payment is included in the 800£ odd pounds which i've paid the £200 deposit for.

Comment

Just received the registration details for our car! Feels a lot closer now we have the details

Comment

Pcmaczone, I thought so! You are aware that if you drive into Europe you need a special form from the lease company yes?

DDC your PCP will be a 25 month arrangement, 24 month times £x and then your GFV which is month 25.

Comment

its 24 month. I filled out the paper work.......

Comment

You must be using a different finance company from Citroen then? CFS PCP's run 25, 31 and 37 months only.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                    Pcmaczone, I thought so! You are aware that if you drive into Europe you need a special form from the lease company yes?
                    Yes I know about that thanks

Comment

You would be amazed how many don't even after I remind them myself!

Comment

Hi all
                        Interesting thread as my ds3 is on a 2 year lease...
                        £1200 in month 1
                        Then 23 x £210 per month
                        18 k per year
                        No maintenance etc
                        Ds3 dsport e-hdi 110 metallic grey with black roof

Pretty chuffed with the deal tbh....just give the car back in 2 years. They haven't taken first payment yet :rolleyes: I know. they will soon...got deal online with lease company. Delivered last week...happy as :cool:

Comment

psst. I got a 110 eHDI Dsport+ all black for £582 then £194 pm for 23 months. That is based on 10k per year though. :cool:

sigpic
                          Black on Black eHDI 110 Dsport+ :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Heaton View Post
                            psst. I got a 110 eHDI Dsport+ all black for £582 then £194 pm for 23 months. That is based on 10k per year though. :cool:
                            Nice deal. Ours would have been cheaper if we had gone with the 10k per year but I just know we are going to need at least the 15k. Thing is, when you get a car like this you want to drive it

Should have ours this coming week.

Comment

Thanks all for feedback. Have gone for the lease car now costing £330 as change mileage to 15k a year
                              Which is enough.

This way appears best option for me and means I get a new car every 3 years.

Gone for polar white due 14th November now can't wait.

Comment

I'm on a salary sacrafice scheme.

I've had a DS3 Dstyle eHDI 90 (So no tax!!)
                                Polar White/Black Contrasting Roof
                                Leather/eMyway (With all the inc gubbins on that)

£266pcm inc Insurance/Servicing/Maintainence/Tax (if i had to pay it!!)/15k a year.

Due delivery in October

Comment

Working...
                                X