Car lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maccauk View Post
    Thanks all for feedback. Have gone for the lease car now costing £330 as change mileage to 15k a year
    Which is enough.

This way appears best option for me and means I get a new car every 3 years.

Gone for polar white due 14th November now can't wait.
    Glad to hear you decided to go for it. £330 pm seems rather a lot to me though. I know you have servicing in the deal but honestly, if you consider the service intervals on these cars plus manufacturers warranty I don't think not having a service plan is going to add greatly to the cost. It's my experience that Citroens in general are usually fine for three years and then start going wrong just out of warranty. Hence why we have ours on a two year deal at £214pm. We have the DS3 110 eHD-i Dsport Plus in black/black and it looks and drives fantastically.

@Westy9 - £266pm sounds good incl maintenance and insurance but it is a Dstyle eHDi 90 so that may account for the lower cost. You know the 110 also avoids road tax? Oh and love the Polar White. That's what we were originally going for but for some reason it cost extra so we went with our second choice, the black, which I have to say, looks far better than I imagined

Anyway, not matter which one you go for or what the deal is, it will definitely be worth the wait!

Comment

Originally posted by pcmaczone View Post
      Glad to hear you decided to go for it. £330 pm seems rather a lot to me though. I know you have servicing in the deal but honestly, if you consider the service intervals on these cars plus manufacturers warranty I don't think not having a service plan is going to add greatly to the cost. It's my experience that Citroens in general are usually fine for three years and then start going wrong just out of warranty. Hence why we have ours on a two year deal at £214pm. We have the DS3 110 eHD-i Dsport Plus in black/black and it looks and drives fantastically.

@Westy9 - £266pm sounds good incl maintenance and insurance but it is a Dstyle eHDi 90 so that may account for the lower cost. You know the 110 also avoids road tax? Oh and love the Polar White. That's what we were originally going for but for some reason it cost extra so we went with our second choice, the black, which I have to say, looks far better than I imagined

Anyway, not matter which one you go for or what the deal is, it will definitely be worth the wait!
      Thanks pcmaczone I thought it was expensive but tried finance etc as well but got rejected. So decided lease scheme through Nhs was best way of getting hands on the car.

And your right either way won't be disappointed as was still laughing after test drive, there is something about these cars not sure what that makes them fun.

Comment

I loved my Test drive as much as I enjoyed driving my MINI (Shouldn't of gave that up!!) But since moving back home i've decided I don't need my Volvo..

Going through NHS Fleet Solutions myself as well

Comment

Westy9 glad to hear you enjoy it.

Wish I got it through Nhs fleet solutions before our trust change the scheme to cpcdrive.

Comment

Yeah I understand about the finance issues and anyway, even if your paying more, it should help sort out your credit rating for the future :-)

We test drove loads of cars before going for the DS3. We have always been big fans of Citroen but I wanted to try Alfa Romeo, Nissan, Renault etc first. Really though we always knew it would be the DS3. From first seeing it, to sitting in one and then test driving there were no other contenders. Did consider a Mini but although they are fantastic cars, for us at least they just don't have that special style that only Citroen can produce. The DS3 is a joy to look at and a joy to drive. I probably would not keep one outside the three year warranty period but then that is why we are on contract hire over two years, so we can get a new one, or whatever new model Citroen come up with by the end of 2014 :-)

Look forward to hearing your experiences when your cars arrive :-)

Comment

Thanks. Will provided feedback on a new topic when it comes.

Comment

Just signed up to a new lease myself as my old lease didn't have enough miles for me!

Dsport + e-HDi Black/Black 3+23 @ £247 18,500miles p.a (Old lease was £275 for 10k a year!)

Looking forward to getting it in a couple of weeks :-)

Rawy
                2012 DS3 Dsport Plus 110HDI - Black

WRC Clothing For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by rawy View Post
                  Just signed up to a new lease myself as my old lease didn't have enough miles for me!

Dsport + e-HDi Black/Black 3+23 @ £247 18,500miles p.a (Old lease was £275 for 10k a year!)

Looking forward to getting it in a couple of weeks :-)

Rawy
                  Congrats on that one. Same model and colour as ours. The black definitely looks good although probably not the best colour for keeping that clean look? Still, not being as wide or tall as our old C4 it is actually a lot easier to clean so it's not too bad
                  £247 seems pretty good for 18.5k too

Comment

Working...
                  X